[Europe League] JUVENTUS vs Salzburg (4-Nov-2010) (1 Viewer)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
if it is enough for de ceglie, then it is enough for amauri to start ... it's the same ... we do not have anything better in that position right now

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
don't even read that goal.com shit yo'all

letee- i thought it was a good viewing match...surely, it was bad that we didn't scored and we tried 4 primavera kids but i enjoyed it, the boys wanted the win. Not a good result but we're still in the books to qualify..

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Great match - the grass is growing interestingly at the Stadio Olympico
Did you notice that half a mm growth spurt at minute 74:22?

Fucking world class growth there. I must say, great job Juventus field staff, really pulling your weight out there. Don't go thinking that your work is going unnoticed.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Did you notice that half a mm growth spurt at minute 74:22?

Fucking world class growth there. I must say, great job Juventus field staff, really pulling your weight out there. Don't go thinking that your work is going unnoticed.
I can honestly say I am completely satisfied with the performance of the field staff - their efforts are second to none - I cannot wait to see the performance of the grass in the next EL home match!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Look, it's pretty simple here. If we don't want to advance from this competition, then simply field the entire youth squad or submit a proposal to UEFA to get out of participating. There isn't a point in playing a tournament we don't want to win, and it doesn't look like we want the extra revenue from it either. From a marketing perspective, such a performance is like a political ad you issue with your candidate running around a playground with his pants off. It's incredibly embarrassing. And it won't do anything to acquire more fans. So why even bother with it.

And lets not try to put a positive 1984-like spin on this and say it's a good thing to be knocked out of a competition. Losing never builds confidence, and neither does playing poorly against a team we should beat. So lets not celebrate this as some folks were in the match thread.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nobody deserves a six or above for this match.

I guess that's enough. He always tries, even if he fails. You gotta give him credit because he DID try. So can't blame him for anything, even if he is a failure of a footballer.
No, I'm not going to give him any credit. He deserves a 0 for this match, just like Sissoko and Motta.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I agree with everything Andy says.

If we dont want to be there, just put the whole primavera team on, no point getting players injured for nothing.

Ive decided Im not going to wake up anymore for these Europa games, its just not worth my effort, esp if the team isnt gonna put in an effort to win or at least entertain.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And also, I want a better reaction from the players against Cesena on Sunday. Last time out after our 1:1 draw with Salzburg, we could only manage a 0:0 with Bologna. If we get a positive result on Sunday, I will put this shitty result out of my mind.

Aug 1, 2003
Well I'm pissed off with the fact that they put on that performance when I too had to wake up at 5 and sacrifice hours of sleep with finals around the corner.

BUT I do not think we do not want to win this - it' just- unnatural to go onto the pitch and decide NOT to win something, unless it is a friendly, but I don't think our players would come in not wanting to win on purpose even though they played like it.

No excuse for such abysmal performance, but it could be just that they simply sucked last night, or DN got the tactics wrong, or that we only had 10 starters available and things didn't follow through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)