[Europe] 2014 World Cup qualifying thread (2 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
This will be 'fun' for our side that is :D Tough pot with Turkey in it aswell, i hope they will fire Hiddink because he always has a plan vs Holland!
Without being cocky, we should win this group but we have to be carefull.
Turkey is tricky, a lot of good players, and i'm sure we'll choke at istambul. You guys will take the 1st place, hope you will help us with 2 wins against turkyie. Estonia ain't that easy...they can produce a surprise anytime..
Now about us, we got the same coach that took us at the 08 euro, so we have the same chances as the turks
Now's the time for another euro...mutu needs to play in all the matches.
He only played 40 mins in that match but it was enough to assure our first victory against the hungarians.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
blʘndu;3181612 said:
Turkey is tricky, a lot of good players, and i'm sure we'll choke at istambul. You guys will take the 1st place, hope you will help us with 2 wins against turkyie. Estonia ain't that easy...they can produce a surprise anytime..
Now about us, we got the same coach that took us at the 08 euro, so we have the same chances as the turks
Now's the time for another euro...mutu needs to play in all the matches.

He only played 40 mins in that match but it was enough to assure our first victory against the hungarians.
It won't be easy that's for sure and you should manage to get second because Turkey have great players but they aren't a team yet but they play with their heart and give all the can for sometimes Holland lacks that.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
we have better players than turkey imo, but we lacked discipline..always there's 2 or 3 players missing a night before an important game (see mutu's case) . Hopefully we won't choke with the small teams as we're doing since 08

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
get your ass here in romania curva, and bring your aunt too :p...i will start saving money for the march game bro, remember?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)