[Europe] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Group 1 became very interesting now that Denmark didn't beat Albania. Now the Danes can't give any pts to Sweden.
If Denmark-Sweden ends with a draw then goal difference will decide the 2nd place winner between Sweden and Portugal.
Denmark and Sweden to conspire again :seven:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The transformation of the English NT under Capello is impressive.
Highly impressive. They're a rock...even if we didn't miss Modric, Corluka, we'd still have got crushed there.
In group 6 Ukraine-England will decide the 2nd place winner. The English won the group and now it's up to them and how seriously they'll take the match in Ukraine.
If England won't lose then Croatia will be second (provided Croatia beats Kazakhstan), if Ukraine wins then Ukraine is second.
I'm almost certain England will take this game seriously, only because Capello is there, he'll want to keep a 100% record. He'll most likely field most second tier players, but even they will unlikely lose to Ukraine IMO.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Italiens still bitter and knee deep in conspiracy theories :seven:
I think you're replying to Elvin here, because i'm well known as someone who's not what you can call an Azzurri fan. :D

Anyway, to make myself clear, i wanted to say that Denmark can't play for nothing now that the other teams are only 3pts behind. If the Danes won yesterday then they could easily field the B squad (no matter who they played against. It's just coincidental that it's Sweden they'll be against), but now they will also go for the win.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
:gsol: How can you not be an Azzurri fan when the Azzurri has so many Juve players? :gsol:
but jack I watched the game last night just to see if those 7 juventini get injured or not .. does that make ma an azzuri fan?

and i cursed lippi for getting gilardino out

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i always admire how some special coaches bring a team to another level

When he was with Juve, the fans was so spoiled that not reaching CL final would be a failure even with a squad not much stronger than the current one.
sorry but that is nonsense, Nedved was world player of the year,Thuram and Trezeguet were world cup winners, Buffon was the best keeper in the world,Dl Piero was in great form,Cannavaro,Zambrotta,Camo etc were all top class and Ibrahimovic,Emerson and Vieira were all bought to win the CL and he failed

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
enough to father his babies.........actually, don't tell him that, and pray they never need a kidney transplant:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)