[Europa League]Trabzonspor 0-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 27th 2014) (20 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Isla

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Giovinco

• Osvaldo

• Peluso

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Even when we suddenly are in counter situations.... our wingers or whoever gets the ball and starts the counter, stops and pass to pirlo or whoever is near and the counter ends there.

If we just had speedy aggressive wingers we could do something more about it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
maybe it-s difficult for pirlo to be the creator , but even with vidal->tevez->osvaldo we can-t do it?? speed and technique have plenty but precision?

- - - Updated - - -

unofficial promo

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Mus™;4464202 said:
Even if Vidal is our only first team player out there we won't lose 2-0
2-0 takes us to extra time :lol:
But i don't want to underestimate Trabzonspor.. they allmost scored a goal against us at home.. Now we are going to kebabcountry...

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
pretty much every single player in that line-up is (way) stronger than his trabzonspor-counterpart...
in the first place i want us to do well against milan.
we will always prioritize serie a over EL for the rest of the season so if we are not able to defend a 2:0 lead against trabzonspor with a line-up like this one we shouldn´t even bother...

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
good point, it-s for the best in this case rotating players, but fans will be very emotional watching the game in turkey
What do you mean? That the traveling awayfans are expecting to see Tevez and Llorente playing? If so: those fans should look at barcalona... they try to play messi every single match they play and look what happened... In a year time (februari 2013 till februari 2014) Messi has been injured 4 times! 3 times they were lucky and he was back fast.. but his last injury got the whole world upside down...

I don't want to risk Tevez, Llorente, Pirlo and so on like Barca where risking Messi.... Messi is younger than the players i mentioned and we can't miss these players for more than a month (we missed Pirlo for 4 matches and were lucky that we played easy opponents)

Rotation has to happen.. we are 2-0 up so it's inevitable to rest some players in this match

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
i agree with what, it-s quite recommended for the next game against Milan to be in a good shape with usual starters, i-m more concerned about our defending mistakes, i really hate those lazy passes to the keeper. I would be happy if Bonucci stays out of this game

- - - Updated - - -

when we talk about the spanish league you can-t ignore the rivalry between Messi and Ronaldo, that-s why is their option to play as much as they can to score dozens and assist a lot of goals, and their option was stronger than the coach-s power

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
The probable line up doesn't has bonucci in it so you're lucky :p but i think we are going to see a lot of those passes between our back 4 (keeper + 3 CB) because that costs a lot of time and not a lot of energy

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
while ageing muscular fibers and tendons are losing elasticity so the injuries takes longer time to recover, players with high workrate are very rare at the age of let-s say Zanetti

- - - Updated - - -

when playing away with a 2-0 advantage and you support the idea of wasting time you kill the spirit of football and risk to be overwhelmed by an agressive pressing, let-s remember the Gala game when the turks were inferior by value but strong motivated

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I'm pretty sure Trabzon will give all in the first 45minutes so we should not underestimate them. Focussed from the first minute.
We can finish them off in the second half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)