[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
what would you like me too change my signature too?

the reason its like that is my italian team is roma
Aaron is right; Forza Roma would be fine, as would be almost anything else short of insulting Juventus, the players, staff, fans, or other members here.

michail you muppet hahaha
EDIT: I see you can't do that, so you're banned for the day. Good night.

is there people who switched teams on here ? ffs
A couple. They got the ridicule they deserved.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Meh.

My standards for what counts as supporting a team are probably higher than most.

And Juve are only my third team. :p

I care more about Keith, the semi-pro team that play in the town my grandparents stay and where my dad grew up, than I do about Juve.
:shifty:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What?

I don't see how you can develop a real attachment to a team without being reasonably close to them and going to watch then fairly regularly, but that's just me.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Aaron is right; Forza Roma would be fine, as would be almost anything else short of insulting Juventus, the players, staff, fans, or other members here.

EDIT: I see you can't do that, so you're banned for the day. Good night.

A couple. They got the ridicule they deserved.
You still have the power?:shocked:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
What?

I don't see how you can develop a real attachment to a team without being reasonably close to them and going to watch then fairly regularly, but that's just me.
Yeah, I feel like that too. I guess you can do it a bit by watching a team on TV regularly, but it's not the same.

You still have the power?:shocked:
Yeah. I don't know why, but I seem to have retained some mod powers. I've not used them before.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #647
    What?

You're here for quite some time and you know that it's possible. By now you should have figured out the reasons :)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    With great power comes great responsibility...
    I can't help think of a scene from Firefly. I can't find a video, but Mal has just won a sword fight. His opponent is on the ground.

"Mercy is the mark of a great man."
    He pokes the guy lightly with his sword.
    "I guess I'm just a good man."
    He pokes him again.
    "Well, I'm okay."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)