[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
In one word: Summer.

I never play my PS consistently. Sometimes I live on the thing, which is usually during the winter, and then I sometimes don't even use it for a month or 2. It's weird, but how it works for me. :D

In a few weeks time, I'll be on every day again I bet.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Storari
Motta----Bonucci----Chellini----DC
Sissoko---Marchisio
Lanzafame---Diego----Pasquato
Trezegoal​

This would be enough.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
If Diego plays tomorrow will that mean he would be cup tied from all Euro competion thus ruling out him transfering to another club this summer?

Or does that rule not count in qualifiers?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
QUOTE OF THE DAY

"We do not know Shamrock Rovers and therefore we have to study them through videos" - Juventus forward David Lanzafame looks forward to next week's Big Vase third round qualifier against Irish side Shamrock Rovers in Robbie Keane's hometown of Tallaght. If Juventus lose, they won't be the first Old Lady to have been mugged in the notoriously rough Dublin village.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jul/23/the-fiver-fulham-sven-goran-eriksson
Who is the other lady?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
From Goal.com preview for the match:

The 15-time champions of Ireland should on paper stand very little chance against Juve. Top scorer from last term Gary Twigg is a player who was until 18 months ago playing in the third flight of Scottish football with Brechin City before being coaxed across the Irish Sea by former boss Michael O’Neill. Craig Sives, the club’s Young Player of the Year in 2009, wasn’t even playing league football in Scotland when he was signed from Tynecastle.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
QUOTE OF THE DAY

"We do not know Shamrock Rovers and therefore we have to study them through videos" - Juventus forward David Lanzafame looks forward to next week's Big Vase third round qualifier against Irish side Shamrock Rovers in Robbie Keane's hometown of Tallaght. If Juventus lose, they won't be the first Old Lady to have been mugged in the notoriously rough Dublin village.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...goran-eriksson
:lol:

Laughed my ass off on that one.

poor choise of words or is it so ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)