[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He said he definatly is getting one for me and one for another friend of mine i didnt want to act greedy and ask for more because he isn't even looking any money from me for them. Lucky me i guess :D

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
If you're driving there' a car park right beside the Stadium if you want to chance it and get there early.

If you can train it, to either Heuston or Conolly then take the Luas Red Line to the Square Shopping Centre st an you are there.

If I get my ticket we'll have to have a few :pint:s

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I hope we lose this one. First of all because we need to focus on the league. And secondly because it would make it even more obvious for the people in charge of transfers that our current squad isn't good enough.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I hope we lose this one. First of all because we need to focus on the league. And secondly because it would make it even more obvious for the people in charge of transfers that our current squad isn't good enough.
:lol:

But seriously, WTF?!:shifty:

Losing to some crap Irish team will not help our team's moral.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I understand your reasoning but people who want their own team to lose make me sick.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juventus match bumped off by U2 gig

Juventus’ highly-anticipated Europa League third-round qualifying second leg against Shamrock Rovers has to be played in Modena on August 5 because their Turin home is being used for a U2 concert.

The unexpected announcement was confirmed by Juventus in a statement on Friday.

The match and sports gig will together lead to a double Irish invasion, as Paddymen of both a musical and sporting persuasion converge on the Mediterranean State.

U2 booked Turin's Stadio Olimpico months before the club knew they would have such a bad season last term and have to kick off their campaign so early.

A new stadium, to be named the Stadio Delle Alp, is due for completion in August 2011 and will be the club’s new home.

The Irish side come fresh off the back of success at home against Israeli side Bnei Yehuda, when a 1-1 tie was enough to set up the daunting task of meeting Juventus, the famous Italian powerhouse.

Bookies have put the Irish club at 12/1 to beat the Italian legends. The Rovers are affectionately known by supporters as ‘the Hoops’.

The Dublin side beat Bnei Yehuda in Tel Aviv last night by 1-0. Thomas Stewart landed a goal twenty minutes from time to give the Dublin men their hard-fought victory against the Israelis.

http://www.irishcentral.com/sport/Juventus-match-bumped-off-by-U2-gig-99142834.html

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
:D

By the way, Bohemians (who are 2 points behind Rovers in the league) beat a fairly strong Aston Villa team 2-1 in a friendly today. I know it's just a friendly but still.
They were training in Gannon Park last thursday, Martin O'Neill and his creep assistants were staring through the glass at me :boh:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Once again U2 is ruining my life.

I hope they get kidnapped and raped by deranged whitey hating African militia on their next 'lets take advantage of poor people's problems to sell music' tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)