[Europa League] JUVENTUS 3-1 Fulham (Mar. 11th 2010) (8 Viewers)

2010-03-11 Juve-Fulham Man of the Match

• Manninger

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Salihamidzic

• Poulsen

• Marchisio

• Candreva

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Camoranesi

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Zaccheroni

Results are only viewable after voting.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i was happy to have this one on my tv....
it was a good win though the away goal might haunt us later on.... (its not over yet)
legro and canna had a great game as marchisio....diego was also good but sometimes tried to take on too much defenders.
solid display by trez again...killer goal even though brazzo had the last touch?!
poulsen played an really good game aswell he kept it simple and that is his job.... seeing how much errors melo and sissoko did the whole season with simple passes i'm glad we have him as a sub.
zebinas goal was great too but he is the weakest in our back 4.... with grosso.....
both looked like they will fuck it up sooner or later....
its crystal clear that we need atleast 2-3 new young defenders.... canna can still offer some good games but if his positional play fails than he is pretty much fucked up cause he is damn slow....

ah and plz no more brazzo.... he and zebina on the same side.....

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Our best player so far this season imo.
He's been MVP material for us in a terrible season, particularly underscored by our play during his occasional injury absences. Still, I have to think that summer bust called Diego has been having the greatest positive impact on the team in the overall season thus far.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He's been MVP material for us in a terrible season, particularly underscored by our play during his occasional injury absences. Still, I have to think that summer bust called Diego has been having the greatest positive impact on the team in the overall season thus far.
Disagree, Chiello and Buffon were practically the only ones on the pitch at times when we were at our worst under Ferrara.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
We are more fluid without Del Piero. Using two much quicker, more energetic and physically more robust attacking midfielders, instead of DP in attack, adds more to the team, in terms of a midfield capable pof passing and maintaining possession, than what we get with DP in the starting XI...He does not have the legs to play the diego/Candreva role, nor physical strength. If this system is working, and we are improving game by game, why the fuck change it????

Fine, give DP a run out against Siena, but I'd be happier to see Iago or Gio in there...which reminds me, what the hell has happened to Gio? Dead or alive?

And marchisio has been ghost-like in far too many games to be called the most valuable player of the season. Chiellini is way ahead of him. As are others...

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #390
    Fulham will go Hiroshima on us in the opening minutes. I'd prefer if we have more calm players and the better passers who won't panic but will slow down the game. It will be a mistake if we start with a defensive formation and leave all the possession to them.
    We proved that we're a better passing team than them (OMG, I can't believe i'm saying this) so we must use it to our advantage.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Fulham will go Hiroshima on us in the opening minutes. I'd prefer if we have more calm players and the better passers who won't panic but will slow down the game. It will be a mistake if we start with a defensive formation and leave all the possession to them.
    We proved that we're a better passing team than them (OMG, I can't believe i'm saying this) so we must use it to our advantage.
    Their passing will only get worse in the second game because both their central midfielders with decent passing (Murphy and Greening) are suspended for the second game.

That increases the chances of Fulham missing out the midfield and just playing long ball a lot of the time.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #396
    Their passing will only get worse in the second game because both their central midfielders with decent passing (Murphy and Greening) are suspended for the second game.

That increases the chances of Fulham missing out the midfield and just playing long ball a lot of the time.
    Murphy is suspended for the second game too? That's very good news.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)