[Europa League] JUVENTUS 3-1 Fulham (Mar. 11th 2010) (12 Viewers)

2010-03-11 Juve-Fulham Man of the Match

• Manninger

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Salihamidzic

• Poulsen

• Marchisio

• Candreva

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Camoranesi

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Zaccheroni

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
It's like when you look in his eyes and you know everything'll be ok :agree:
:dule: GAY!

I agree with Stu. Fulham is good at home and Dempsey will probably be back starting, hopefully getting his form back.
The HELL! Andy you falling out with juve??

He'll score a brace against Siena. I have him in my fantasy team for next round, so he must do it :)
fcuk i totally abandoned my fantasy team! thanks for the reminder alen

marchisio best player so far? i would have to echo a resounding: no way! chiellini and diego are much better candidates
Chiellini all the way, without him we would have conceded AT LEAST 15 more goals... diego would have taken it in my book if he would have upped his assists and goals ..

We are more fluid without Del Piero. Using two much quicker, more energetic and physically more robust attacking midfielders, instead of DP in attack, adds more to the team, in terms of a midfield capable pof passing and maintaining possession, than what we get with DP in the starting XI...He does not have the legs to play the diego/Candreva role, nor physical strength. If this system is working, and we are improving game by game, why the fuck change it????

Fine, give DP a run out against Siena, but I'd be happier to see Iago or Gio in there...which reminds me, what the hell has happened to Gio? Dead or alive?

And marchisio has been ghost-like in far too many games to be called the most valuable player of the season. Chiellini is way ahead of him. As are others...
100% :agree:

I'd still argue that our complete annihilation of Sampdoria in the earlier part of the season was our best team game this year.
Still have it saved on my DVR :lol:

Hambonski! Good show.
MAA MAAYN !! whats good in the hood?? btw hazard made your season even worse :( sad story like the one we got here :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That may be so, but most teams when playing a bigger team will tell themselves that the bigger team are not so big or not so good. And fans are likewise. It's football.

Jan 14, 2010
Caceres and Giovinco should be back in practice next week. We need Caceres' offense on the right and we need a healthy Giovinco to get some playing time.

Last year I wouldn't have said this but I'm happy Poulsen is back to give Sissoko a rest and even motivate him to up his game.

No Amauri No Melo and Juventus finally played a game that was pleasing to my eyes.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Caceres and Giovinco should be back in practice next week. We need Caceres' offense on the right and we need a healthy Giovinco to get some playing time.

Last year I wouldn't have said this but I'm happy Poulsen is back to give Sissoko a rest and even motivate him to up his game.

No Amauri No Melo and Juventus finally played a game that was pleasing to my eyes.
Where did you hear this?

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Fulham were poor, but we should take nothing away from Juventus. There were visibile improvements in key areas of our game, most notably our passing. We actually managed to string together more than a handful of passes without hoofing the ball wildly upfront. Our ball movement is usually panicky, so it was a welcome change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)