[Europa League] JUVENTUS 3-1 Fulham (Mar. 11th 2010) (20 Viewers)

2010-03-11 Juve-Fulham Man of the Match

• Manninger

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Salihamidzic

• Poulsen

• Marchisio

• Candreva

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Camoranesi

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Zaccheroni

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 4, 2004
It started like that.

Most of the second half was more like:

Manninger

Zebina-Legrottaglie-Cannavaro-Grosso

Camoranesi-Poulsen-Marchisio-Candreva

Diego

Trezeguet/Iaquinta​

You could say that, but also when we attack we switch to a 4-2-3-1 with Camo and Candreva moving high up.. Love it, and it works.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
It started like that.

Most of the second half was more like:

Manninger

Zebina-Legrottaglie-Cannavaro-Grosso

Camoranesi-Poulsen-Marchisio-Candreva

Diego

Trezeguet/Iaquinta​

Marchisio has so many good aspects to his game, but what has really been impressing me lately has been his tactical awareness and his decision making.

It is just so rare that he makes the wrong choice, whether he is in possession or not.

If his technique improves a little, he can be a top class midfielder.

Agreed. Though I think his technique is excellent. He shows great skills in dribbling and has some magnifience touches like those overhead flicks. What impressed me most though was his passing range yesterday. Normally his passes are just a little bit off. Yesterday his passing reminded me of Zanetti's.

Anyway like Alen said. I feel safe when Marchisio is on the ball. You know he wont do anything foolish.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I disagree.

Same with Chiellini.

His passing may be rubbish, but he won't do anything stupid; he just safely hoofs it out of play.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
There is absolutelly nothing wrong with what he said.
he actually said "i believe brazzo when he says he touched it at last, but i count if for me anyways" ... what is the use of claiming that its ones goal anyway (even if it had gone out without the other touch). in my opinion he should not have said the last part and even if he thinks its his goal (which might by that way) he should just think it for himself and not "brag" about it to the media ... but ok ... i guess he needed something to up himself after the performace where he was second to most of the balls played to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)