[Europa League] JUVENTUS 3-1 Fulham (Mar. 11th 2010) (5 Viewers)

2010-03-11 Juve-Fulham Man of the Match

• Manninger

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Salihamidzic

• Poulsen

• Marchisio

• Candreva

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Camoranesi

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Zaccheroni

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The best possible line-up IMO:

Manni

Zebina------Legro-----Canna-----Grosso

Candreva----Marchisio-----Sissoko

Diego

Trezi---Alex​
Looks good, that's probably what we will see. Positive surprise would be Camoranesi starting, a bit negative for me - Poulsen, as I want to see decent passers of the ball like Candreva and Marchisio there. DP-Trez :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Sorry for the departure - but I remember seeing a link/thread where italian terms like regista are explained - anyone know where to look?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Watch out for the guy Smalling, as well.

I don't know anything much about him, but Man Utd have bought him for about £11m, so he must have something going for him.
He's good, but he cocked up for the England U21's last week. Lack of experience could be a factor in such a game.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
why do we have to worry with fulham, where are they on the premiership? mid table?
Good point.

Juve haven't lost to Cagliari, Bari, Catania and Chievo this season and Fulham haven't just beaten Shakhtar Donetsk, so there really is no need to worry about them.

Oh, wait...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Probably not, especially in terms of possession. Although I think our strikers would score more than 1 goal with 20 shots.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
One thing to deal with, is that we play Euroleague, I can't also deal with with a loss to Fulham.

Enough is Enough.

Out of the last 9 we have only lost to Palermo, tied Ajax, Lazio, and Livorno adn won five... I think we can start to expect more and more. We must be 7 out of 11 after sunday !

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ok so if Cannavaro cannot handle Bpbby Fucking Zamorra, then he is truly done as a footballer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)