[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lyon (April 10th 2014) (8 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Mirko

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
How's the league coverage over there?

I mean, i'm paying for BT, Sky and then there's normal TV and after all of that there's still a fair few Juve games that aren't anywhere near TV. ITV, BT and sometimes ESPN have Europa league rights here. Yet there's only 4 games on at this stage and they still can't cover them all.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

I mean, i'm paying for BT, Sky and then there's normal TV and after all of that there's still a fair few Juve games that aren't anywhere near TV. ITV, BT and sometimes ESPN have Europa league rights here. Yet there's only 4 games on at this stage and they still can't cover them all.
Over here in Canada we have RAI Italia which shows the 2 Saturday games and 3 Sunday games. They're reliable and you can always count on them to show Serie A but the quality is a bit poor because its still broadcasted in SD. We just got BeIN as well which shows a few Serie A games a week as well so between both BeIN and RAI we get a very good amount of league games I rarely have to stream, if ever.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006

Here it's good, for close to 20 euro/month extra on top of my regular digital tv subscription, I have 10 sporting channels extra mainly showing football. I have the Belgian league, the EPL, SerieA, Bundesliga, Ligue1 and the Dutch league, on top of that, they have two EL matches every EL matchday.
Further more, on Dutch tv or on Belgian TV, I have CL and one or two more EL matches.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
RAI here is quasi-HD: they broadcast more in SD quality, but the screen dimensions can be expanded to an HD-width format. It's pretty bizarre, really.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #208
    for me, on a PC, it works
    :mark:

Yeah i'm on a laptop now and it's working. Although, it does think i'm in America for some reason :D
    Same here, and I am certain, I ain't in the States.
    Those are my settings but if the countdown works then it's all good.

Over here in Canada, Juventus - Lyon is on the main sports channels.
    Over here in Canada we have RAI Italia which shows the 2 Saturday games and 3 Sunday games. They're reliable and you can always count on them to show Serie A but the quality is a bit poor because its still broadcasted in SD. We just got BeIN as well which shows a few Serie A games a week as well so between both BeIN and RAI we get a very good amount of league games I rarely have to stream, if ever.
    All 4 Sportsnet channels and TVA Sports have it. If we want to see the other game we need Sportnet World but that 15 bucks a month for it and it's not worth it.

About RAI Italia. I love that they show Serie A but I'm still dazed at the fact they can't sync the audio and video. Most of the time you hear them score before you can see it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)