[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lyon (April 10th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Mirko

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
WE need Gio instead of Osvaldo. This is a good squad though
Giovinco against a physical and fast lyon team ? Horrible idea.

totally agree he is more attack minded but his confidence is low so in good positions he is not able to deliver the final ball . i feel this is a little problem in 3-5-2 to find the right player who is both solid in defense and good in attack on the wings .
Dont worry to much about it, he's not that bad

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You said that the line up mediaset is the fastest we could get, I said replace Osvaldo with Gio and it would be the fastest. I wasn't saying to play him.
:rofl:

Yeah, shame on me there :D

- - - Updated - - -

you would also need to replace Bonucci with Licht or someone else fast :D
bonbon isnt slower then ogbonna i think

chiellini>caceres>bonucci in terms of speed for top3 i think

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I hope we won't defend the away goal and go all out on their ass. It's how we're most effective.
You know that's exactly what we'll do.

- - - Updated - - -

According to Mediaset:

Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Isla, Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Osvaldo.
Replace Osvaldo with Vucinic and it's perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

Yeah, shame on me there :D

- - - Updated - - -

bonbon isnt slower then ogbonna i think

chiellini>caceres>bonucci in terms of speed for top3 i think
Speedwise with our CB's, just from watching them in different situations, I'd put it like this.

Caceres > Ogbonna > Chiellini - Barzagli > Bonbon (he's quite slow)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I expect us to come off the blocks pretty quick and press hard. 1 goal, and they're going to need 3 without reply. Don't see that happen at the JS. It might also allow us to sub out Asa and Pogba in good time to keep them fresh for Udinese.

May 22, 2013
I expect us to come off the blocks pretty quick and press hard. 1 goal, and they're going to need 3 without reply. Don't see that happen at the JS. It might also allow us to sub out Asa and Pogba in good time to keep them fresh for Udinese.
Why would they need 3? A 2-1 victory would be enough for Lyon... Not saying we shouldn't try to press and dominate the game. I hope we can break them down in the first half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)