[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Trabzonspor (Feb. 20th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Isla

• Tevez

• Osvaldo

• Giovinco

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
It's going to be interesting seeing Osvaldo + Tevez from the start. They seem to have a nice understanding of each other already.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

Litchsteiner Bonucci Ogbonna Peluso
Vidal Pirlo Pogba
Isla Osvaldo Tevez

- - - Updated - - -

isla on his own won't be able to defend a fullback and a winger

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We should win, but we still shouldn't take them lightly.

Milan is out, Juventus, Lazio, Napoli and Fiorentina will advance through.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This match doesn't deserve a 'matchday motherfuckers! :weee:".

Hoping not to get humiliated but thinking that we will be. Fuck this Cup and fuck this team's mentality.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
It's going to be interesting seeing Osvaldo + Tevez from the start. They seem to have a nice understanding of each other already.
Tevez and Osvaldo is a good idea, Llorente needs some rest and Osvaldo some playing time. But FFS, Isla AND Peluso?? Fuck, rest Licht and play Asa!

Our right flank will probably be sterile, If it gets too busy through the middle - as it probably will - we could always have an alternative in the left flank with Asamoah, but no, Peluso who's not only a big liability defensively and offers little up front, is a lunatic who loves getting booked.

I can't really make a comment on how they play as i don't really know the team. But if they're "Turkish" at all, it'll be rough football. Lots of cards should be shown and Peluso could put us in a bad spot.

Let's hope i'm wrong and let's hope this is a weak team and we'll play the match of our lives.

- - - Updated - - -

But if i'm not and we lose this. This will be on Conte.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)