[Europa League] Juventus 1-1 Nantes [16th February, 2023 21:00 CET] (12 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Daylight robbery. Defender deflects a header that's going in with his hand and this is not a pen :lol:

I liked the 433 and it looked decent from the beginning. However Allegro's weakness FOR YEARS has been what to do once we're 1-0 up. The team stops playing, there's no urgency and willingness to get another one.

343 is a joke, we lose the midfield battle too easily and even French farmes start to look like a football team against JJ.
bro, this defender was pushed to the ground by bremer before that handball, for me this wasnt a penalty. We can only blame ourselves and dinosaur football once again. Starting to hate this team, we need a goal and one retard decides to pass in clearcut situations, while the other one wastes two balls for a shot from 30 +meters, the so called leaders.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Our luck in Europe is ridiculous. We played well and on the performance should have been a comfortable win. Plus a bizarre decision not to give a penalty when he saved a clear goal with his hand above his head.

4-3-3 was good but we lacked width with our FBs. I'd like to see it with Kostic LB.
Kostic as LB would work for Xavi's Barca, not for deep-playing JJ of Allegro. I don't think this will happen under his reign.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
bro, this defender was pushed to the ground by bremer before that handball, for me this wasnt a penalty. We can only blame ourselves and dinosaur football once again. Starting to hate this team, we need a goal and one retard decides to pass in clearcut situations, while the other one wastes two balls for a shot from 30 +meters, the so called leaders.
But what foul? It's a contact sport, of course players push each other and use hands in crowded situations.

In another league not called Sorry A this is not a foul. Soft af, just anything not to whistle it.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
But what foul? It's a contact sport, of course players push each other and use hands in crowded situations.

In another league not called Sorry A this is not a foul. Soft af, just anything not to whistle it.
tell that to most of our players who go down on a contact like this. The last thing we should blame here is the ref, when we are playing like retards. If anything can be called soft af in that game its Juventus.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I thought people here should realise now that we're not guaranteed to win any game, Nantes played well and that's a fact. We didn't have enough today. The fact is that our front 3 are good but can't last 90 minutes. In such cases, we need the midfield to score goals but none of them really contribute to goals. LB and RB didn't really help with crossing either. Kostic is great coming off the bench but not a goalscorer. Unfortunately, Milik is injured, and asking a kid like Soule to score is too much. We needed to wrap the game up early today.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
The referee lets the game go and barely gives a foul for contact in the whole game, but then decides on the final VAR call that leaning on a play constituted a foul.
You make your own luck, after it goes against you this many times it’s no longer unlucky, there’s something bigger at play.

Fagioli’s pass was idiotic to give the ball away, Danilo is awful when defending a counter attack and back-pedalling and Bremer has learnt how to slip in important moments watching Chiellini.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
tell that to most of our players who go down on a contact like this. The last thing we should blame here is the ref, when we are playing like retards. If anything can be called soft af in that game its Juventus.
I don't care for the ref, he's just a muppet doing his job he's told to do. It's a pen though, a shot is deflected with a clumsy defender who lost his position in the box.

Do not diverge from the pen incident to the overall gameplay. Those two aren't connected, if it's a pen, then whistle it. There are no additional points for style when deciding calls like these, are there?

https://www.tuttojuve.com/altre-notizie/del-piero-c-era-il-rigore-per-la-juve-633217

Let's see who thinks it's a pen. Against JJ this one is whistled 10/10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)