[Europa League] Juventus 1-1 Nantes [16th February, 2023 21:00 CET] (4 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Pathetic we were relying on a last second pushy pen.

not good enough. Rabiot and Pogba probably get paid more than the combined starting Nantes 11.
Totally, we should concentrate on this - not good enough. The pen should probably be awarded, but it wasn't clear cut situation.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri: "Do I want an aggressive Juve on a 1-0 lead? It's not that I want a 1-0 Juve, you drive me crazy when you say these things. You make me angry when you say this bullshit. If we miss several opportunities in front of goal... that's not good by the players." [Sky]

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Allegri: "Do I want an aggressive Juve on a 1-0 lead? It's not that I want a 1-0 Juve, you drive me crazy when you say these things. You make me angry when you say this bullshit. If we miss several opportunities in front of goal... that's not good by the players." [Sky]
He's losing his shit because even he knows that nothing works and he can't defend his choices anymore.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So now he’s saying that it’s “cannot”
listen you don't coach so how would you know? Do I want an aggressive Juve on a 1-0 lead? It's not that I want a 1-0 Juve, you drive me crazy when you say these things. You make me angry when you say this bullshit. If we miss several opportunities in front of goal... that's not good by the players

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He's losing his shit because even he knows that nothing works and he can't defend his choices anymore.
Dude what are you on about. He just made history with the series of clean sheets. Books will be written about that defensive wall.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't care for the ref, he's just a muppet doing his job he's told to do. It's a pen though, a shot is deflected with a clumsy defender who lost his position in the box.

Do not diverge from the pen incident to the overall gameplay. Those two aren't connected, if it's a pen, then whistle it. There are no additional points for style when deciding calls like these, are there?

https://www.tuttojuve.com/altre-notizie/del-piero-c-era-il-rigore-per-la-juve-633217

Let's see who thinks it's a pen. Against JJ this one is whistled 10/10.
it’s Nantes’s powerful owners trying to bring Agnelli down after we beat them to the De Sciglio signing

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
In the first half I could've sworn Nantes were playing with 10 men. They lost a lot of passes and made us look good. That said in the second half Nantes barely looked good either, better but still shite. As for us, I don't even think there's a word out there anymore. Or maybe there is, we are generous. We allow all the shit teams out there a chance to come out us and we can't close a game for nothing.

Nothing new, but we've just given Nantes a chance to embarrass us. Nantes joining Ajax, Lyon, Porto, Villarreal would be a new low for us. In a way I won't mind, at least it would be better than losing to someone like union 7-1.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I feel sympathy for all the euros who spend their evenings watching this Jjoke club only to never learn their lesson
imagine paying to go watch this game live. so so you can see di giolo sprint. bremer slip. and vlahovic copy neymar divining.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it's all doom and gloom now and the result is a bummer obviously, but i think we played pretty well until the completely undeserved equalizer (their only shot on goal), and we were very unlucky by hitting the post twice, not to mention chiesa's almost goal. and of course the penalty

i didn't understand di maria's sub. as for the others, meh, that's the squad we have, a mediocre player comes out, an other one enters. bottom line is that we should still be much better in front of the goal and bury those chances, period

if we were discussing the same match between two random teams, we'd say that the guests got very lucky to get a point and the ref was a disaster. but it's juve, so let's commit collective seppuku

:wittl:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
it's all doom and gloom now and the result is a bummer obviously, but i think we played pretty well until the completely undeserved equalizer (their only shot on goal), and we were very unlucky by hitting the post twice, not to mention chiesa's almost goal. and of course the penalty

i didn't understand di maria's sub. as for the others, meh, that's the squad we have, a mediocre player comes out, an other one enters. bottom line is that we should still be much better in front of the goal and bury those chances, period

if we were discussing the same match between two random teams, we'd say that the guests got very lucky to get a point and the ref was a disaster. but it's juve, so let's commit collective seppuku

You had me at ‘seppuku’

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
Bad result but not a bad game. In anoter day we could have won 3-0. IMO the worst player was Bremer and that with Di Sciglio playing and Alex Sandro was one of the best along with Di Maria.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006

You are reaching the level of IlMupetano with the amount of delusional stuff that you post. You see positives game after game, embarrassment after embarrassment.
Chat GPT is 100 times more inteligent than you and will get better. I envy your ignorance.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)