[Europa League] Juventus 1-1 Nantes [16th February, 2023 21:00 CET] (1 Viewer)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
lol why even bother with an avid contrarian. i'll try it anyway

let's be clear, it's not about the result of the game or the way we played, it was a clear penalty regardless

as for bremer, as the post explains, which quotes a partial expert, not a juve supporter and i'm stressing on it again for your full understanding, it's normal dynamics. if you ever watched or played football, you know that these kind of contacts happen multiple times at every single corner. if that was a foul, a large number of headed goals are fouls too. and that also doesn't explain why the defender threw both of his hands in the air, and that also won't explain why he wasn't even complaining after the goal. he fucked it up, he knew it, but the ref saved his ass. and you're fine with it lol

- twice as many shots
- 6 times as many shots on target
- twice the xg
- two crossbars
- one ball bouncing off the goal line

stats say otherwise? this is really the era of alternative facts lol
We are shit get over it. Penalty like this once gets called once not, it doesn't change the fact that we shouldnt be needing this versus 13 th placed team of Ligue 1. This stats just shows that we were a better team, but as I said we should have done much more than this shit show to win and we can only blame Ourselves. The big chances we had were coming mainly from individual brilliance of Di Maria and Chiesa, there was no team play at all.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
That Arab dude is a beast. He was struggling to make ends meet, selling falafel sandwiches in downtown Mansoura before Zamalek discovered his talent. Put some respect on his name.
that's pretty inspirational not gonna lie

- - - Updated - - -

lol why even bother with an avid contrarian. i'll try it anyway

let's be clear, it's not about the result of the game or the way we played, it was a clear penalty regardless

as for bremer, as the post explains, which quotes a partial expert, not a juve supporter and i'm stressing on it again for your full understanding, it's normal dynamics. if you ever watched or played football, you know that these kind of contacts happen multiple times at every single corner. if that was a foul, a large number of headed goals are fouls too. and that also doesn't explain why the defender threw both of his hands in the air, and that also won't explain why he wasn't even complaining after the goal. he fucked it up, he knew it, but the ref saved his ass. and you're fine with it lol

- twice as many shots
- 6 times as many shots on target
- twice the xg
- two crossbars
- one ball bouncing off the goal line

stats say otherwise? this is really the era of alternative facts lol
my brother in christ those stats you quoted are minimum expectations playing at home to a team struggling french team currently 13th in their league with a negative goal difference. minimum effort doesn't mean good

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We are shit get over it. Penalty like this once gets called once not, it doesn't change the fact that we shouldnt be needing this versus 13 th placed team of Ligue 1. This stats just shows that we were a better team, but as I said we should have done much more than this shit show to win and we can only blame Ourselves. The big chances we had were coming mainly from individual brilliance of Di Maria and Chiesa, there was no team play at all.
you're quoting stats that not only not confirm but completely shatter your argument and you keep talking and moving goalposts, brilliant

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
it was a clear penalty regardless
Yeah, that's like saying a handball after an offside offence should be given as a penalty. What he did with his hand or where it was is irrelevent when taken into account that the foul occured first.
as for bremer, as the post explains, which quotes a partial expert, not a juve supporter and i'm stressing on it again for your full understanding, it's normal dynamics. if you ever watched or played football, you know that these kind of contacts happen multiple times at every single corner.
So what? If the rules state it's a foul, its a foul. Doesnt matter if you consider it an injustice that most of the time it goes unnoticed. This is a typical 'tu quoque' fallacy: "others get away with it so why can't I?"- it still doesnt change the fact that what was done was still wrong and against the rules. And so what if some random ref thinks it's a dubious call? What makes his judgement any better than the ref who analysed the incident there and then with video footage?
and that also doesn't explain why the defender threw both of his hands in the air, and that also won't explain why he wasn't even complaining after the goal. he fucked it up, he knew it, but the ref saved his ass. and you're fine with it lol
His hands were flailing due to the equilibrium loss caused by Bremer pressing down on him mid-jump. Literally basic laws of physics. And if you go and watch the replay, the Nantes player did go and complain to the ref, but if you want to go down that route then Bremer didnt initially complain either. In fact he called for a corner. Just stop now.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
you're quoting stats that not only not confirm but completely shatter your argument and you keep talking and moving goalposts, brilliant
What argument? My argument was that we weren't able to dominate them as much as we should, we were just a better team. For a domination I would expect much more than 56 % possession and total of 12 shots, with only 1.69 xgoals. Then I said that when u look closely at the actual actions that led to those stats u see mainly long shots or individual brilliance of two players. We are talking about a team from 13 th place in Ligue 1. It's pathetic to even call for a referee decisions in a games like this and say what u want but there are many referres who will whistle an offensive foul when someone jumps on the defender and brings him down. One expert ur quoting won't change anything.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
so now it's semantics :rofl:
Bro, I have nothing against u, but we should just stay quiet after game like this one. The first thing we should think about is how bad this team is playing. There is a second game and everything can be achieved then, but the first thing we should look to improve is our play. But it seems nothing good is ahead of us with that shithead at the helm.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Bro, I have nothing against u, but we should just stay quiet after game like this one.
hahaha who the fuck are you again

- - - Updated - - -

the throating never stops
so everything is about allegri, and marelli is a throater, just like the danish commentator someone mentioned in the live thread. or everyone who already saw a football match or played one and knows and it wasn't a foul, just normal dynamics

tuz really became a retarded place to turn everything into this bipolar shit

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

so everything is about allegri, and marelli is a throater, just like the danish commentator someone mentioned in the live thread. or everyone who already saw a football match or played one and knows and it wasn't a foul, just normal dynamics

Ok im done with arguing with a guy who can't even write his nickname properly, bye.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

why are u so upset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)