[Europa League] JUVENTUS 0-0 Benfica (May 1st 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Disappointing

We just didn't ask enough questions of Benfica in the second half.

As good as Vidal and Pogba were in the first half, they just didn't get into the second

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
This whole team is retarded or something, I honestly don't get it.
Long ball after long ball, useless cross after useless cross.
What did they bring Giovinco on anyway? Would've been better to bring on fricking Storari to pose more of an aerial threat at least.

This is outrageous. Both of the games were.
I am honestly more pissed off than I ever was since I started watching football almost two decades ago.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The squad has a problem with performing under high expectation. Do you realise that's whenever we have a numerical advantage we play even worst because we feel pressured to dominate. We lack the calmness.

And past but not least, lolrente is amauri.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Perhaps someone will finally see that we need technical players who can pass. With two men more we weren't in position to create space with passing and movement. In 100 minutes we created next to nothing, against a team that surely isn't famous for the way it defends.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
this was a bloody battle and we lost it, benfica parked the bus effectively, we didn't take our few chances and that's it. Out of all I'm probably most disappointed with Llorente, I don't think he won one important duel out there. at least we fucked up their chances in the final.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Sick of this crap, I've been watching us fail in Europe for nearly 20 years now. It's almost as bad as hoping that The Netherlands will win the WC for once.. Outsiders for the Champions League they dubbed us, what a joke..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I just don't understand how we regressed so much after half time. We were on a roll, creating chances, Pogba, pirlo, licht and Vidal were on fire. Then we come out and all the energy disappears.

Llorente was poor, tevez got no service and we completely stopped stretching the game. Benfica just looked comfortable and we couldn't do anything to break them down

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I will say it once:

BENFICA DID NOT PLAY WITH 9 MEN. MARKOVIC WAS ALREADY SUBBED WHEN HE GOT HIS RED CARD.

Please stop writting about 9-men :sergio:/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)