[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (12 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think Diego holds onto the ball because he's looking for options ahead of him, which are usually few and far between.
True, but at times he has too many options.

Tonight he had Brazzo at least couple of times free on the right flank, he saw him but still decided not to pass and surf around the field with the ball at his feet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He's not the one to decide whether to trust them or not mate.

There was another play where he could have passed to Trezeguet in the 2nd half after a nice play but did not. You saw it?

Mar 10, 2009
who gives a flying fuck about if it was a penalty or not.. its fulham ffs!! juventus should win a match like that with 3 or maybe 0-4... but then again.. we aren't juventus.. juventus is dead

fuck this im off to bed..

were not dead

we just need a good manager

we're juventus for god sake, we went from ferrera to zach ? wth ?

i dunno who we can get tho, now that prandeilli claimed he wants to stay

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
You make it sound as if he already got that second yellow.
we both now that camo is a hot headed stupid fuck sometimes who does not know how to handle pressure and how does silly tackles all day long (if he is forced to defend), so it is not really a long shot

Why did he keep him at all after the break then?
as i already wrote in the other post, i would have found the substitution of camo instead of candreva more sensible, but i really can only explain this too his old-star/champion-status. it was just easier to take someone of the pitch earlier which will swallow that quietly than some diva like camo who would've caused even further turmoil (in the aftermatch to this game)

Why not take him off at half time but he does that when we conceded the third?
the reason why there are very FEW substitutions and halftime ... the coaches want the team to find itself after the break ... to get into rythm and then bring a new player into a new functioning team and not totally mess up the slightest chance that the players will now where the new player will run and so on. you do watch football often enough alen. there are more substitutes between the 50th and 65th minute than straight at halftime (when its not some disaster display by a player)

Zaccheroni completely lost it after the third. He just wanted to defend that result and go to penalties.

There is no way to defend what Zaccheroni did there. Forget that Camo was subbed off. I'd have complained the same if he took off any other midfielder or attacker. We already had 4 fullbacks and Zaccheroni added the 5th.
for the rest i am sad but i can not comment on that, since i did only see the first halftime ... i don't want to take the blame of zacch, but just again mention how our OLD "stars" come haunting us ... if camo wasn't seen as champion he never had started in the first place and even if, he would have surely been subbed earlier instead of candreva, because camo does not add anything in those games ... ehrm correction "in most games".

Mar 10, 2009
Why the ill feeling towards Fulham?

because when they got their sending offs against roma, the bent englush press and the club kept bashing how they were "robbed", but now when something happens to them the gay media seems ok with it.

look at this bullshit title by sky:

Brave Fulham robbed in Rome

http://www.skysports.com/football/match_report/0,19764,11065_3190736,00.html

but a ref helping out an english team ? never

I say fuck the english press and fuck the english teams

Im hoping Man Utd Get Barcelona and Arsnal get Bayern, and the cl will be rid of their filth

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I don't know if I'm seeking some answers from anyone here but I just have to ask couple of questions...

1- at 3-1, why take out Mauro for De Ceglie? to defend the score? Or to wait for them to score the 4th one and still not be able to attack because we run out of subs? Which did happen.

2- I want to know how on earth some coaches think or calculate or even analyze, when you are playing one man down do you always have to think defensively? Why not use both Iaquinta and Del Piero instead of introducing Grygera and De Ceglie?

Fuck sake, it's really simple either risk and score another goal a 2nd goal which will kill them right away or defend but with the likes of Grygera at the back.

Sometimes you really have to risk. Candreva should have remained and Alex and Iaquinta should have been on the pitch in the 2nd half.
please delete every sentence with iaquinta in it as we know now that he was not fit and had backproblems ... and camos sub was most probably (only my suggestions) because he is a retard how can not control hisself and was short of getting his second yellow.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
who would want to pass the ball to Brazzo? :sergio: :lol:
:shifty:

please delete every sentence with iaquinta in it as we know now that he was not fit and had backproblems ... and camos sub was most probably (only my suggestions) because he is a retard how can not control hisself and was short of getting his second yellow.
Stop calling Camoranesi a retard or I'll have to give you an infraction V.

I didn't know Iaquinta had back problems. But still Del Piero was another option, and surely not a 90th min option but much earlier.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
who would want to pass the ball to Brazzo? :sergio: :lol:
thats a really good question .... if you saw barca yesterday(??) there was a similar situation where messi had the ball and had the opportunity to play the ball to the right wing to alves but he might have thought "why should i play the ball out there, where its farer away from goal than with me", so he drifted in and scored that leading goal in that match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)