[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (49 Viewers)

OP
SABSAB

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
  • Thread Starter #482
    Just saw the Highlights in German tv and the commentator said at the end: Catenaccio was yesterday, today was porta aperto :lol2:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    That was a ridiculous red card and a ridiculous penalty decision. Ref was terrible.
    Same thoughts here. The referee decided that Juventus should not progress after the early goal and happen to find Cannavaro to be the best victim of this situation.

I have to attend to work and studies. Stay calm guys

Aug 1, 2003
    Please... I need someone to restore our glory... I don't mind not winning trophies sometimes etc because football won't always go our way but this "Juventus" plays with no heart whatsoever ... I feel disgusted even calling this bunch of players Juve anymore ...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Btw, I also think Diego should start passing the ball faster. He seems to keep the ball way too often, he makes things at times seem really difficult.

Melo is never going to perform if fans keep booing him. Same thing goes with Zebina.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Btw, I also think Diego should start passing the ball faster. He seems to keep the ball way too often, he makes things at times seem really difficult.
    Melo is never going to perform if fans keep booing him. Same thing goes with Zebina.
    Agree. Its annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)