[Europa League] fiorentina 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 20th 2014) (28 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It was worth a straight red as it was an obvious last man foul... but as it was his second yellow, 'twas even easier to give.
Ye i think it was a 50/50 for a red card, some refs would have given it and others wouldn't i believe. Like u said simple decision for him to make as he was alrdy on a yellow so he took the safe option with giving him 2nd yellow.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Happy we made it. Not a good performance by us though.
How was that anything but a great performance? After the Viola's good opening 15, we controlled the last 75 minutes of the match. Easily. They had a couple shots from distance and one dangerous free kick in the entire last 75 minutes.

If our finishing had been slightly better it would have ended 4-0. Vidal had two headers he should have done better on. Licht should have scored. Llorente's point blank header miss was embarrassing.

Aside from finishing, that was a brilliant performance.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
i don't like how we play after the goal, before osvaldo came in, there is so much space in asa flank, but we decide passing the ball around the defender

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
i don't like how we play after the goal, before osvaldo came in, there is so much space in asa flank, but we decide passing the ball around the defender
We played great after the goal. Llorente, Vidal, and Lichsteiner all had easy chances that they flubbed. If we finished well at the end, we win 4-0. I'd say that's a great mentality to finish it off, and Fiorentina didn't have a single decent chance after the sending off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)