[Europa League] fiorentina 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 20th 2014) (15 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It was a decent performance away from home, we controlled them well enough and made a good amount of chances today. Better mentality showed tonight anyway.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
YES!!!

We started off slow and slowly gathered ourselves and played our game, we were never in a hurry for a goal but our finishing was terrible nevertheless. Fiorentina slowly started letting us get more chances and our basic game was by far more superior to theirs. It was clear that a single mistake would decide the match and it was a second yellow on Gonzalo which not only gave the master a chance to blast a ball in but a chance to dictate the game until the dead ḿinutes when we fooled around a bit. I still would like us to take advantage of counter attacking but out lack of pace is really a big hurdle for that. I loved the fact that Conte put in a forward with fresh legs instead of crowding the midfield with Padoin as he usually does.

Buffon 6.5

Caceres 6.5
Bonucci 7
Chiellini 7

Isla 6
Vidal 6.5
Pirlo 7.5
Pogba 7
Asamoah 6.5

Tevez 7
Llorente 6.5

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Osvaldo N.R

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
YYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pirlo :touched: what a legend!!!

Grazie Maestro!!!!

We missed too many easy chances after going 1-0 up,thank god it didn't bite us back.

The 1/4's draw is tommorow.

Forza Juve!!

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Great victory. The way purple rats started this match I thought we're never getting through. We picked up the tempo and won. Congrats everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)