[Europa League] Benfica 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 24th 2014) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Happy with the 2nd hald performance, for the first time this season we looked like an european team, great regret for the result, i hope we take care of business in Torino !!

Forza Juve !!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #685
    Happy with the 2nd hald performance, for the first time this season we looked like an european team, great regret for the result, i hope we take care of business in Torino !!

Forza Juve !!
    we were more direct. Licht running without the ball and getting the ball passed to him. I hate it when we get the ball and stop, watch, hold it, pass behind or lateral.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
    Jul 3, 2009
    This Benfica team had one of the lamest dfenses ever, no clue there whatsoever. So as I said in the live thread that we will score in the 2nd half and we did, we should and will win our home game and will most likely go on and win this EL. Cuz we're just too good for these teams.
    The downside is that it will sugarcoat this absolutely retarded 3.5.2 of ours that makes us handicapped by our own selves, and Conte won't change anything come next season and we will see all this shi!t repeat itself once again.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    I can almost feel a Benfica late goal. And if that happens, again, we need to re-evaluate a lot of things.

I'd like us to spend 50% of the pre-season working on corners too.
    The short corners we take are NOT result of our poor ability to bring in good long corners. It's a tactical choice to reduce the risk of a counterattack. Now, you can agree or disagree with that choice, but please don't act as if we'd desperately need to work on our corner technique.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    This Benfica team had one of the lamest dfenses ever, no clue there whatsoever. So as I said in the live thread that we will score in the 2nd half and we did, we should and will win our home game and will most likely go on and win this EL. Cuz we're just too good for these teams.
    The downside is that it will sugarcoat this absolutely retarded 3.5.2 of ours that makes us handicapped by our own selves, and Conte won't change anything come next season and we will see all this shi!t repeat itself once again.
    Will you support a diffrent team and fuck off when he does ?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    The short corners we take are NOT result of our poor ability to bring in good long corners. It's a tactical choice to reduce the risk of a counterattack. Now, you can agree or disagree with that choice, but please don't act as if we'd desperately need to work on our corner technique.

Lmao, but... if our style of corners are there purely to minimalise the risk of a counter attack, how come they still led to counter attacks? So, yeah we need to work on them obviously

What about Pirlos 2 'long' CKs that went directly to the first man. Were they part of some masterplan or were they executed poorly?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    We'll make it, stay optimistic guys. That Tevez away goal practically saved us in Europe i would say because i don't see us not scoring at home. We are better and the King Arturo i hope will be back for this one. 1-0 loss would've been a lot worse than the current result we got.

Forza Juve.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    We'll make it, stay optimistic guys. That Tevez away goal practically saved us in Europe i would say because i don't see us not scoring at home. We are better and the King Arturo i hope will be back for this one. 1-0 loss would've been a lot worse than the current result we got.

Forza Juve.
    But the question is, do you see us not conceding?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)