[Europa League] Benfica 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 24th 2014) (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
WΏΏdy?;4520070 said:
Aite.

I don't think this is such a bad result. Of course i would have prefered a draw or a win but we have an important away goal and 90 mins to get a 1-0 win in Turin.

Conte's only mistake today was starting Vucinic but then again if Vucinic had one of those games where he's in the mood then it could have been an awesome tactical decision.

Individual errors and 6 feet of piled shit named bonucci cost us the game.

I am fairly confident we should be able to get a hard fought win in Turin with both Vidal and Llorente/Gio/ NOT VUCINIC. If we fail to qualify for the final then of course the blame lies on Conte for not being able to cook something up.
If my aunt had a dick, she'd be my uncle. @swag

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Bonucci won't go anywhere. Only an Italian team would be dumb enough to sign him and he'd obviously refuse to leave.

The best that could happen is him being a backup in a 4men defense.
Him being subbed in and playing in a 4 man defence would make me cringe. The best place for him is either in the curva sud or permanently in a press conference.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
If we drew 1-1 then i could see us trying to be cautious and go through on the away goal.

At least 2-1 will makes us aware that nothing but a win will do and could motivate us to play a perfect game.

Trying to be positive but I've been in these scenarios so many times before to realize that we're out and the Scudetto shall be suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)