[Europa League] Benfica 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 24th 2014) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
:hustini:
are you sure ? BON BON worst player ever
Mr. ricochet
And mister error prone not just that Chelsea game.Just remember zillion of times how clumsy he loses the ball and immediatelly we comceded.Against Milan several times,almost conceded with Roma after his error at the begining of the match.The happy thing with him is that year he does not make so many mistakes like last and year before.

- - - Updated - - -

And does anybody knows the current situation of Vidal.Okay he wont play,but I know he hot issue with his knee.But what is the outcome from that injure?How long he will be out?I cant find informations anywhere.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Is the rivalry between Italians and Portuguese really significant in Europe? Here in Toronto both of them hate each other.
Nope. Italian teams (both clubs and NT) have won a lot more than Portuguese clubs. Id say the only rivalry Italians would have in Europe is perhaps with the French (in NT terms) TBH there's more rivalry between clubs in Italy, what with the intense hatred between certain regions and the north and south of the country.

If say the hatred between Italians and Porkos in Toronto is because both are big ethnic groups in that particular city. There's a similar situation here in Sydney an Melb between Italians and Greeks.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Nope. Italian teams (both clubs and NT) have won a lot more than Portuguese clubs. Id say the only rivalry Italians would have in Europe is perhaps with the French (in NT terms) TBH there's more rivalry between clubs in Italy, what with the intense hatred between certain regions and the north and south of the country.

If say the hatred between Italians and Porkos in Toronto is because both are big ethnic groups in that particular city. There's a similar situation here in Sydney an Melb between Italians and Greeks.
how many Russian in Australia?
:rolleyes2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)