[EUROPA League] Ajax 1-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 18th 2010) (4 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Chiellini

• Melo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Rape in terms of expensive tickets.:oops:

I could have sent you my signed pienaar ajax jersey to blend in.:p
Ah you meant the price! I thought you meant I were to perform sexual acts instead of pay money for em. ;)

Would look odd, me in an Ajax jersey going mental as Juve score. If I were to go I'm goin in DP jersey, but I don't want to sit between the fanatics, as Ajax fans aren't known for their kindness.

I really wouldn't mind returning from the game alive. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ah you meant the price! I thought you meant I were to perform sexual acts instead of pay money for em. ;)

Would look odd, me in an Ajax jersey going mental as Juve score. If I were to go I'm goin in DP jersey, but I don't want to sit between the fanatics, as Ajax fans aren't known for their kindness.

I really wouldn't mind returning from the game alive. :p
So you actually considered bartering with sexual favors? You man whore!:D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
------------------Buffon

--------Zebina - Legro - Chiellini

Caceres - Sissoko - Marchisio- Giovinco

-------------------Diego

------------Amauri - Del Piero(C)

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
I wish. I live as far from Amsterdam as you can go inside our small country, so I don't know anyone with Ajax club cards or anything.

I've seen loads of people offering tickets online though, so I still might go for a last minute swoop. :D
ken you get a club card for free when you bought a ticket 2 weeks ago. i made myself a member of ajax :inter::yuck: to be able to get them. all my friends laughed at me even my parents. but you have to do what you gotta do to see Juventus.
If you told me i would got you a ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)