[EUROPA League] Ajax 1-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 18th 2010) (4 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Chiellini

• Melo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
So what formation would you like to see if all of Melo/Marchisio/Momo/DP/Diego/Gio/Camo are fit? No matter how bad our fullbacks/wings are we can't really play without any of them. It's hard to find a formation where even 5 of those 7 fit in but it seems that people want to see them play every match.

TPSPriceless

Feb 15, 2010
Our defense isn't solid though, with Zac's formation, that's exactly the problem. Yesterday's game could've gone either way. 3 man defense doesn't quite suit our defenders, and the wingers that are needed to be able to cover the sides aren't good enough going forward, they don't offer enough.

I don't see this formation working.
We were pretty solid yesterday, apart from set pieces. If we get Sissoko and Melo, in midfield, along with Caceres and Zebina on the wings, then we basically have a 5 man defense, at least. The only reason we are leaking so many goals is because we lack confidence. We started out with the best defense in Serie A and Champions League.

When the players, eventually, find their form (Melo), then we got a pretty solid defense in Cannavaro/Chiellini/Zebina.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I know about the distance i used to live in brunssum. tomorrow and the day after i will be in heerlen so if anyone out there see someone with a Juve hat and scarf then it's me.

On thursday i'm sitting in 121
i'm sitting in 124, row 16 so i hope to see some nice juve goals:)
I will be wearing my juve jersey and my scarf and i will be sitting next to 10 ajax fan friends of mine, i hope we win so i can laugh at them!
Forza Juve

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Not to go off-topic or anything, but, Del Piero is two times the man Zidane used to be. He has more goals to his name and probably more assists (optimistic). Del Piero was. and still is, the voice of the last generation.
Of course he has more goals he's a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)