[EUROPA League] Ajax 1-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 18th 2010) (10 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Chiellini

• Melo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
ken you get a club card for free when you bought a ticket 2 weeks ago. i made myself a member of ajax :inter::yuck: to be able to get them. all my friends laughed at me even my parents. but you have to do what you gotta do to see Juventus.
If you told me i would got you a ticket
Anyone going to the game, tell us your place in the stadium. I'd rather be with another Juve fan if we score rather than cheering on my own.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
Buffon

Caceres - Legro - Chiellini - Zebina

Sissoko - Melo - Marchisio

Diego

Amauri - Del Piero(C)​

I would like to see this one.

or

Buffon

Sissoko - Melo

Candreva - Diego - Del Piero

Amauri​

We all know Zac wont play Giovinco :crazy:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Buffon

Diego

Amauri - Del Piero(C)​

or

Buffon

Sissoko - Melo

Amauri​

mostly he won't deploy 4 man defense as well :shifty:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Keep on posting formations until your keyboard stops functioning, we all know Zacch will field this:

Buffon
Zebina Legrottaglie Chiellini
Caceres Melo Sissoko De Ceglie
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
ken you get a club card for free when you bought a ticket 2 weeks ago. i made myself a member of ajax :inter::yuck: to be able to get them. all my friends laughed at me even my parents. but you have to do what you gotta do to see Juventus.
If you told me i would got you a ticket
Ah right, I really didn't think it was that easy. Main problem for me was also that I still don't know whether I'll have time or not to actually go, due to Uni. I live far far away ( Heerlen, Limburg ) and with these weather conditions it would take me ages to get there. The game kicks off at 19:00hrs if I'm not mistaken, which means I would have to be able to take the afternoon off.

I probably won't be able to find out until tomorrow, then if I can go I'll be going on a ticket hunt, with some financial help from my parents. :D

Anyone going to the game, tell us your place in the stadium. I'd rather be with another Juve fan if we score rather than cheering on my own.
If I'm going I will do, I don't fancy sitting amongst just Ajax fans either. I'm sure there will be more Juve fans in the Ajax crowd than we might expect though.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Buffon

Diego

Amauri - Del Piero(C)​

or

Buffon

Sissoko - Melo

Amauri​

The 2nd one won't happen. Del Piero is not great there, and he will definetly play. AS JCK pointed out... He is not going to change the formation to 3412 and abandon it now... Lets just hope that Caceres and De Ceglie keep improving. Too bad since a good coach ougth to be able to get something good out of Melo-Sissoko-Marchiso, especially when DP is fit to assist Diego.

TPSPriceless

Feb 15, 2010
Come on guys, I would rather see Juventus win 1-0, for the rest of the season, than drawing 4-4. The formation Zac is implementing should be good in the long term. We need to win games, at the moment, not play entertaining football.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Keep on posting formations until your keyboard stops functioning, we all know Zacch will field this:

Buffon
Zebina Legrottaglie Chiellini
Caceres Melo Sissoko De Ceglie
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​
:rndh: oh my......... actually noone of our 4 man midfield can pass a ball.... melo and sissoko next to each other............... dc and carceres on the wings....
marchisio is a must just like camo... and i don't want to mention gio....
if we will play like this we will def. not gonna win it. just watch diego despratly trying to create something....poor man

TPSPriceless

Feb 15, 2010
So you think Zacc has a long term future here?
Probably not. What I'm trying to say is, there is no use in just employing the, entertaining, dream team, with Giovinco, Del Piero, Diego, Camoranesi, etc. We need a solid defennse/midfield and any decent strikers, ie Del Piero & Trezeguet/Amauri, can do the job.

We don't know how well Zacc will do with Juve, but, so far so good. We have been improving, even if slightly.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Probably not. What I'm trying to say is, there is no use in just employing the, entertaining, dream team, with Giovinco, Del Piero, Diego, Camoranesi, etc. We need a solid defennse/midfield and any decent strikers, ie Del Piero & Trezeguet/Amauri, can do the job.

We don't know how well Zacc will do with Juve, but, so far so good. We have been improving, even if slightly.
Our defense isn't solid though, with Zac's formation, that's exactly the problem. Yesterday's game could've gone either way. 3 man defense doesn't quite suit our defenders, and the wingers that are needed to be able to cover the sides aren't good enough going forward, they don't offer enough.

I don't see this formation working.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
Ah right, I really didn't think it was that easy. Main problem for me was also that I still don't know whether I'll have time or not to actually go, due to Uni. I live far far away ( Heerlen, Limburg ) and with these weather conditions it would take me ages to get there. The game kicks off at 19:00hrs if I'm not mistaken, which means I would have to be able to take the afternoon off.

I probably won't be able to find out until tomorrow, then if I can go I'll be going on a ticket hunt, with some financial help from my parents. :D

If I'm going I will do, I don't fancy sitting amongst just Ajax fans either. I'm sure there will be more Juve fans in the Ajax crowd than we might expect though.
I know about the distance i used to live in brunssum. tomorrow and the day after i will be in heerlen so if anyone out there see someone with a Juve hat and scarf then it's me.

On thursday i'm sitting in 121

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)