Europa League 2022-23 (73 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Of course we're gonna get Arsenal in the draw.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems Bayern sold Lewandowski just at the right time.

Getting 50 mio for a 34 year old striker with 1 year left on his contract was really good business.

Though even if he's declining, Barca are not playing to his strength. At least that's been the case when I watched a few games with them.
They might win the League tho, thanx to him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
That's fine but they didn't replace him. Also I think he still got 3-4 years of being one of the best strikers ahead of him
True and we’re missing his goals in the Bundesliga right now.

I think we’ve done fine without him, much better than I imagined. But it’s clear we need to find a solution in the summer. Choupo has done a great job, but I don’t think we should rely on him.

Media is speculating he only wants to extend if he can stay as the first striker, he doesn’t want to be a reserve any longer.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course we're gonna get Arsenal in the draw.

- - - Updated - - -

They might win the League tho, thanx to him.
Yes, he was always a great league scorer.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
just check the standing.
Arsenal 1st, Freiburg 4th(3 point behind Bayern), Betis 5th, Real Sociedad 3rd, Fenerbahçe 2nd, Feyenoord 1st, Ferencváros 1st, Union Saint-Gilloise 2nd.

full :panic:mode
Even if we get 15 points back, all of those teams are better position-wise on the league table then us, lul.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
besides Arsenal and probably Real Sociedad all of those team should be quite easily beaten by Juve, even in the current state. Really hope we can go much further in this competition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)