Europa League 2022-23 (12 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Seems Bayern sold Lewandowski just at the right time.

Getting 50 mio for a 34 year old striker with 1 year left on his contract was really good business.

Though even if he's declining, Barca are not playing to his strength. At least that's been the case when I watched a few games with them.

Mar 10, 2009
And Di Maria will win the Europa League with Juve and take the Golden Ball from Messi .
That as well!

- - - Updated - - -

The possible opponents of #Juve in the round of 16 #UEL

Arsenal (ENG)
Betis (ESP)
Fenerbahçe (TUR)
Ferencváros (HUN)
Feyenoord (NED)
Freiburg (GER)
Real Sociedad (ESP)
Union Saint-Gilloise(BEL)

[Mirko Di Natale][/Benicar.

Juve should be favorites after Arsenal and Man Utd

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Seems Bayern sold Lewandowski just at the right time.

Getting 50 mio for a 34 year old striker with 1 year left on his contract was really good business.

Though even if he's declining, Barca are not playing to his strength. At least that's been the case when I watched a few games with them.
That's fine but they didn't replace him. Also I think he still got 3-4 years of being one of the best strikers ahead of him

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
3-4 years sounds a bit too long imo, but they indeed did not replace him at all. Mane is not a striker and Choupo Moting should be a backup only.
He looks to be in great shape and I think his skillset is something that ages well. He won't be a 50 goals a season beast anymore but enough to lead the line for the best clubs for a few more years and then be slowly phased out

Apr 17, 2013
That's fine but they didn't replace him. Also I think he still got 3-4 years of being one of the best strikers ahead of him
Juve is a friend of Bayern, they will graciously offer us 45 million for Susan this summer which we will gladly accept as a pledge of our friendship.
I didn't remember that they sold Vidal at the end of his life for 18 million to Barcelona, there really is a competition for the sluttiest between Barcelona and us.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juve is a friend of Bayern, they will graciously offer us 45 million for Susan this summer which we will gladly accept as a pledge of our friendship.
I didn't remember that they sold Vidal at the end of his life for 18 million to Barcelona, there really is a competition for the sluttiest between Barcelona and us.
That's fine, maybe we can use our good friendly relationship with them and buy Neuer for 35M

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
The possible opponents of #Juve in the round of 16 #UEL

Arsenal (ENG)
Betis (ESP)
Fenerbahçe (TUR)
Ferencváros (HUN)
Feyenoord (NED)
Freiburg (GER)
Real Sociedad (ESP)
Union Saint-Gilloise(BEL)

[Mirko Di Natale]
just check the standing.
Arsenal 1st, Freiburg 4th(3 point behind Bayern), Betis 5th, Real Sociedad 3rd, Fenerbahçe 2nd, Feyenoord 1st, Ferencváros 1st, Union Saint-Gilloise 2nd.

full :panic:mode

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)