Europa League 2021-22 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Amazing result by Rangers, they've been strong in Europe for a few seasons now.

Rangers - Eintracht Frankfurt is a bit of a fairytale final tbh, both sets of fans will lap it up.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Unbelievable from Rangers and over the two legs they really deserved it.

Leipzig looked a bit clueless and really didn't impress me. They seemed like they thought they'd gone through after the 1st leg and their approach was all. wrong. Nkuku scored a really good goal but was pretty poor over both games, particularly the 1st game. It looks like his goals record is so good because he is basically a CF.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Rangers - Eintracht Frankfurt is a bit of a fairytale final tbh, both sets of fans will lap it up.
It’s probably one of the least expected finals anyone would have imagined when the knockouts stage kicked in, when thinking back that there were teams like Barcelona , Dortmund , Atalanta , Sevilla , Leipzig or even Napoli still in it but with none managing to impress.

Both Rangers and Frankfurt really went against the odds to get to here and props to them as they did it in style and really deserved.

I personally got Frankfurt as my favorite for this one tho, i really liked what i’ve seen whenever i had the chance to watch them and they look to have a very mature core of players that we will likely end up seeing as featuring for more UCL caliber teams in the near future given the quality and calm under pressure that they’ve shown this year, or if not for anything then for that fairytale trashing of the newly ‘revived’ Barcelona at the Camp Nou whom alone is worth remembering already as the highlight of this EL season for most neutral fans... :lol:

I do expect it to be a balanced final however, as Rangers also proved to be very strong throughout but i just sense that the individual quality is what will eventually make the difference in this one and i’d say Frankfurt slightly got the edge over them in this regard if on match day they’ll have everyone fit/available.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Amazing result by Rangers, they've been strong in Europe for a few seasons now.

I despise Celtic and their fans but I can’t not be happy about my Aussie boy Ange on the verge of winning the SPL with them. Top coach in the making.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I despise Celtic and their fans but I can’t not be happy about my Aussie boy Ange on the verge of winning the SPL with them. Top coach in the making.
Why would u hate Celtic and their fans though? Their passion is something else, always liked times when Celtic could compete with big guns in CL, they were such a hard team to play against back then.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why would u hate Celtic and their fans though? Their passion is something else, always liked times when Celtic could compete with big guns in CL, they were such a hard team to play against back then.
Really depends on your background. If you're a neutral I can see that, but they are super deluded as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)