Europa League 2021-22 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Is Ramsey performing to his potential now that he is not being destroyed by Allegri? Can someone report? I am not watching Rangers Braga

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lol at the Xavi fans here.
It’s always the same mopes who jump on every hot new thing as though the few month honeymoon period guarantees greatness. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

You are 50 years old but acting like a 15 years old dummy kid
And you act like a 2 year old throwing his toys out of the pram daily. So….

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The Frankfurt match was a repeat of Villarreal against us except that Barcelona ended up with only 2 defenders trying to stop counters. The penalty was stupid to give away, the second and third goals were unstoppable (the second one was a rocket). That Arsenal reject Aubamayang missed 2 or 3 sitters. If Allegri gets a pass then so should Xavi considering Barcelona created clear-cut chances and scored 2 at least while we went out at 0-3. I saw Barcelona play, they were good but the Germans had one of those incredible games. I think that's a fair assessment.

Mar 9, 2006
The Frankfurt match was a repeat of Villarreal against us except that Barcelona ended up with only 2 defenders trying to stop counters. The penalty was stupid to give away, the second and third goals were unstoppable (the second one was a rocket). That Arsenal reject Aubamayang missed 2 or 3 sitters. If Allegri gets a pass then so should Xavi considering Barcelona created clear-cut chances and scored 2 at least while we went out at 0-3. I saw Barcelona play, they were good but the Germans had one of those incredible games. I think that's a fair assessment.
Prepare umbrella to cover yourself from allegri's fanboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)