Europa League 2019/20 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont know.. I mean Im happy Inter didnt win a trophy but I still feel I cant enjoy it seeing us play over the last season getting + the CL elimination..
Sevilla is the Real Madrid of this cup

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
A day later and I'm still enjoying Inter's defeat.
The main reason they wanted to win this second class trophy was Juve. So they could say: "see, this is how you win in Europe. Even with your guys like Conte and Marotta, who couldn't win with you, we won it. Because it's in our DNA to win and in your DNA to choke".
We all know that this is what they were gonna repeat for years.
On top of it, on the wings of the EL win they were gonna invest more, get more confidence, keep Conte and make a serious challenge for the scudetto next year. And they'd have been seated in the CL draw, get an easier group and make it to the knockouts, earning much more money in the process.

And now chaos in Inter and most probably a 10th scudetto in a row for us.

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
oh man what emotions i am feeling.

The main reason they wanted to win this second class trophy was Juve. So they could say: "see, this is how you win in Europe. Even with your guys like Conte and Marotta, who couldn't win with you, we won it. Because it's in our DNA to win and in your DNA to choke".
On top of it, on the wings of the EL win they were gonna invest more, get more confidence, keep Conte and make a serious challenge for the scudetto next year. And they'd have been seated in the CL draw, get an easier group and make it to the knockouts, earning much more money in the process.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Broseppi, it's EL, and inte*, very much a peripheral club, hasn't been relevant in years.

It was fun yesterday but no morning/day after feel today.

More coach drama needs to happen or they need to come up with another calciopoli.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Indeed, that is exactly how they were going to spin it - the European DNA bullshit.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Less than 24 hours on and It still hasn't sunk in how hilarious it has been. Yet you got idiot inter fans still claiming a EL final more of a success than Juve's season :lol:

deluded bunch of clowns
It's amazing that Inter lost yesterday, but for Italian football as a whole, Inter's defeat marked a full decade - exactly 10 years - without any European trophy for an Italian club.
This is the longest wait ever for Italian teams. The negative record was already set 3 years ago, because the previous record without European trophy for Italians was 6 years (no trophy in 1978, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83). But in those particular trophyless years, the Italian NT won the world cup in 1982. This time, not only the Italian teams, but the Italian NT was living through it's darkest ages, especially at the World Cups.
It's safe to say that this was the worst decade in the history for calcio. Some might say that 4 finals (Juve twice in CL, Inter in EL and Italy at EURO 2012) aren't bad, but we are talking about a league and a NT that were regularly winning 5, 7, 10, and once, from 1991-2000, 13 European trophies in a decade. This time, big zero.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's amazing that Inter lost yesterday, but for Italian football as a whole, Inter's defeat marked a full decade - exactly 10 years - without any European trophy for an Italian club.
This is the longest wait ever for Italian teams. The negative record was already set 3 years ago, because the previous record without European trophy for Italians was 6 years (no trophy in 1978, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83). But in those particular trophyless years, the Italian NT won the world cup in 1982. This time, not only the Italian teams, but the Italian NT was living through it's darkest ages, especially at the World Cups.
It's safe to say that this was the worst decade in the history for calcio. Some might say that 4 finals (Juve twice in CL, Inter in EL and Italy at EURO 2012) aren't bad, but we are talking about a league and a NT that were regularly winning 5, 7, 10, and once, from 1991-2000, 13 European trophies in a decade. This time, big zero.
And the clowns still cower in their 'triplete' title :lol: 10 years and won the square root of fuck all and they're still living in the fucking past as if its remotely relevent today. The only triplete they got was the 3 goals dortmund smashed past them in the 2nd half and sevilla's 3 goals last night... there's your fucking triplete you inbred clowns.

I swore ever since calciopoli I would absolutely bathe in their failure, and long may it last. Its called karma and boy its a beautiful thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)