Europa League 2019/20 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Lukaku looked a broken man after the own goal and it affected his game.

Everytime the ball went out of play and the camera panned to him you could see he knew he had cost Inter the game despite having plenty of time to turn thing's around.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lukaku looked a broken man after the own goal and it affected his game.

Everytime the ball went out of play and the camera panned to him you could see he knew he had cost Inter the game despite having plenty of time to turn thing's around.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. What an arrogant cunt he is. I bet man uts fans are rejoicing too at tonights result

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Inter just finished their season and we're starting the training for new season on Monday. Nice. Already an adventage.
:agree: inte* reaching EL final and losing literally the perfect outcome for this season's entertainment and next

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even want to go that far back. What they did to orchestrate Farsopoli is enough to confirm their scumminess till the end of time.
You can go even further back to 1910, it shows they're a scummy club pretty much since conception:
http://www.runofplay.com/2009/04/23/pro-vercelli-the-ghosts-of-1910/

While I'm at it, that Caffe Herrera in 60s was tested on reserves first before also being given to starters. Reserves were treated as the lab rats. A number of those reserves later dropped dead, one right after retirement. Sickening.

They also began match fixing in the 60s. Other teams then began match fixing too just to keep up but never reached inte*'s level. (And reminder, inte* was the only club found to have fixed matches in calciopoli).

Not just in Serie A. A European ref in 60s confessed inte* offered bribes. Also journo reports on other games/years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)