Europa League 2019/20 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2016
What the fuck has happened to Pogba? So disinterested, he was barely walking on the pitch, mostly standing. Fred would make himself available for passes from the back and would distribute the ball, while Pogba looked like he doesn't want to be on the pitch :lol:
Nothing new, he has been like that since he came to Man U, his workrate and focus is getting worse and worse

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Shakhtar is a ridiculous club. Half of the players are Ukrainian, half Brazillian (13).

Who invented to make a brazillian colony in Ukraine??

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Fuckin Conte couldn't even guide us to the final at our own stadium is now leading Inda of all teams to the EL trophy. Ughhh

Sevilla don't look all that impressive to me. They have a legitimate chance of winning it unless Shakhtar does something in this game which I doubt

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Shakhtar are a Lolzilian futsal team facing a professional football club.
Correct tactical set up by Conte. It's not nice, it's boring, but works like a charm against a team like Shakhtar.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
I didn’t watch any Inter games this year but did they play every game with such aggressive-total defending? It’s good to see that their coach hasn’t moved from his tried and true methods.

What was Agnelli on when he decided to put his choice of coach, against this machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)