Europa League 2019/20 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It doesn't matter if it's Europa at the end it's still a trophy even and it's a european one.. Shakhtar could be given the whole day and they won't score, their manager needs to gets a few players in the box rather than around it. I really can't see shakhtar getting anything so it's all up to Sevilla.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Inter will lose to Sevilla, the performance against United was excellent. Conte doesn't do well against this type of team.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fuckin Conte couldn't even guide us to the final at our own stadium is now leading Inda of all teams to the EL trophy. Ughhh

Sevilla don't look all that impressive to me. They have a legitimate chance of winning it unless Shakhtar does something in this game which I doubt
Yeah fuckin dunmbass prioritizes 102 points.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck the europa tin point league bunch of farmer teams.
And there will be another one of those soon lol wonder if its launch will be delayed due to Covid

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Calling EL tinpot reminds me of that Frank Grimes Simpsons episode when he signed up Homer for some kids contest and tried to make fun of him for winning

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
tbf i wouldnt rule out Shakthar just yet, Conte is the guy who ruined it vs Galata, anything can still happen here if they dont score second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)