Europa League 2019/20 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The complaints that would be posted here if we got that would be unreal.

- - - Updated - - -

Turkey :sergio:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...leeding-from-his-head-after-fan-throws-object
At West Ham we used to sometimes ask fans to empty pockets for coins because they used to file the edges and throw them, cutting players quite badly.

Lids are taken from any bottles because some fans would piss in them and throw on the players. Also, a full bottle is heavy so you hope that the liquid comes out before hitting the players if the bottle has no lid.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
At West Ham we used to sometimes ask fans to empty pockets for coins because they used to file the edges and throw them, cutting players quite badly.

Lids are taken from any bottles because some fans would piss in them and throw on the players. Also, a full bottle is heavy so you hope that the liquid comes out before hitting the players if the bottle has no lid.
Charges are filed for these incidents, right?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

People who do things like that :sergio:

Fucking embarrassing.

Imagine sitting at home, sharpening coins.

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Charges are filed for these incidents, right?
Depends, usually a stadium ban but these things are hard to deal with unless you have incriminating CCTV.

I remember having to take a banana off an old guy because we found a number of away fans with bananas so supervisors told us to take them away. I'm glad I did because the old bastard was hardcore racist, modafocka could die any minute should be praying to God instead of reciting 'N****r'.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It has nothing to do with him but Italian teams that simply don't care about EL. Dunno if something changed recently but over the past 10 years they barely gave a fuck about the competition. Went out on purpose.
But not getting out of the group stages using 3-5-2 formation which doesn't work

Mar 3, 2014
It has nothing to do with him but Italian teams that simply don't care about EL. Dunno if something changed recently but over the past 10 years they barely gave a fuck about the competition. Went out on purpose.
Lazio is the poster boy of this lack of effort. Every year they're in it, and every year they lose against teams that they have no business losing to - like teams from the Romanian league - usually in the Group Stages. Nothing against the league, but if you're this late to be put in FIFA, your league probably lacks quality. Every year I hope Lazio doesn't make Europe for this reason.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Good guy Lazio sacrificing EL for top 4 finish :tup:

Lol at UEFA's plans to have a 3rd competition as well, literally worst idea ever.
I disagree. The goal is to reduce EL teams to 32 so that you see less shitty teams from Lichtenstein and Luxembourg. I think it's a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)