Europa League 2019/20 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I disagree. The goal is to reduce EL teams to 32 so that you see less shitty teams from Lichtenstein and Luxembourg. I think it's a good idea.
It was the only fun thing left in the EL: the Beershevas of the world owning the Inters.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I disagree. The goal is to reduce EL teams to 32 so that you see less shitty teams from Lichtenstein and Luxembourg. I think it's a good idea.
Agree, I don’t mind the new Conference League idea. There will be less teams qualifying from the top 5 leagues, so gives teams from weaker leagues a chance to actually compete and have a chance to win silverware.

And moving the Europa League to 32 teams would be great as well. I’d also get rid of the 3rd placed teams from the CL dropping down into the EL. Never been a huge fan of that.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And yeah, Lazio don’t give a single fuck about the EL right now. They’ve been stuck in that competition for years, they’re most likely sick of playing in it. The (realistic) aim for them is to finally qualify for the CL again, which would be the first time since 2007/8 I think.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
And yeah, Lazio don’t give a single fuck about the EL right now. They’ve been stuck in that competition for years, they’re most likely sick of playing in it. The (realistic) aim for them is to finally qualify for the CL again, which would be the first time since 2007/8 I think.
Beggars can't be choosers. Lazio are a typical EL level club so where the fuck take they such an arrogance to be tired of a competition they belong in? Champions League yeah, like that 2015/16 CL play off round when Leverkusen shat on them 3-0. Lazio truly deserve CL.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Beggars can't be choosers. Lazio are a typical EL level club so where the fuck take they such an arrogance to be tired of a competition they belong in? Champions League yeah, like that 2015/16 CL play off round when Leverkusen shat on them 3-0. Lazio truly deserve CL.
I agree, but times were different then. Serie A now has 4 automatic spots, unlike before where they had to play against teams who were much further head in their preparation than them.They’ve also improved in leaps and bounds since that season.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Agree, I don’t mind the new Conference League idea. There will be less teams qualifying from the top 5 leagues, so gives teams from weaker leagues a chance to actually compete and have a chance to win silverware.

And moving the Europa League to 32 teams would be great as well. I’d also get rid of the 3rd placed teams from the CL dropping down into the EL. Never been a huge fan of that.
That’s a stupid format, but since it has given misery to Inda in past 2 seasons I’m firmly behind it :)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
they will make it to CL only to fail in groups and go to EL or crash out completly anyway when they end up in a group with Bayern, Barca and Leicster . cycle repeats.

they are a failure to serie a. just like you are a failure in your marriage.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
A slightly tougher opponent would have kept them on their toes though but then a good first leg from Ludogorets would do exactly that :xfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)