Europa League 2019/20 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No it’s just that Agnelli lobbied UEFA to allow 4 Italian teams to qualify for the CL. Lucky Ligue 1 sucks balls and is even worse than Serie A so there should still be 4 teams in the CL for the foreseeable future.
As things stand, from Juve's perspective, the only reason why it's important for Italy to have 4 teams in CL is because that way more of our competitors will have important European matches and won't be able to fully concentrate on serie A.
Otherwise it makes no difference if Italy gets 4, 3 or 2 teams in CL, because I don't see us finishing below top 2 in serie A in the next decade.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
As things stand, from Juve's perspective, the only reason why it's important for Italy to have 4 teams in CL is because that way more of our competitors will have important European matches and won't be able to fully concentrate on serie A.
Otherwise it makes no difference if Italy gets 4, 3 or 2 teams in CL, because I don't see us finishing below top 2 in serie A in the next decade.
Also, let those bums earn some cash.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:sarrismo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)