Europa League 2018/19 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:lol2: happens every year. Inter make a few decent summer signings then string together a few wins against low table sides and the same folks here are convinced we will be powerless against the new all conquering football juggernaught that is jiangsu inda

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Last season different competition.
Never mind, I see what you mean. Kinda reminds me of the guy who said PSG will knock out Man Utd. Oh wait?
Lol

Not really. ManU still sucks. Fluking a comeback against a pathetic PSG doesn’t change that.

As does Inter. Every year. They’ve been shit in every single competition for 8 years now.

But you keep pooping your pants every time one of these mediocre teams makes a new signing or has a run of good form.

Mar 10, 2009
Lol

Not really. ManU still sucks. Fluking a comeback against a pathetic PSG doesn’t change that.

As does Inter. Every year. They’ve been shit in every single competition for 8 years now.

But you keep pooping your pants every time one of these mediocre teams makes a new signing or has a run of good form.

Back around the winter of 2017 Inter Milan were doing really well in Serie A; sitting first and getting results. Man Utd are a different team since they sacked Mourinho and have only lost one league game since. The latter makes your argument fail even badly, because I was right; they knocked out PSG which you deemed impossible.

The difference between me and you is that I move on, whereas you have remained obsessed for nearly two years. I never rated Inter this season, nether did I say they would do well in the Europe League. Move on.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"Spalletti should already fired in midseason.
I would like to see at least 2 youngsters in starting line up.
What u expecting candreva, d'ambrosio ? No one as bad as like them. But our mindless obsessive coach has no balls as usual.
Candreva is earning money from football for just screw us.
Thank you spalletti. You mindless idiot."

@zizinho ;)

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Lol MU was just lucky against PSG. They got trashed in the next game by Arsenal. I know their performance improving since Mourinho left but that's what almost always happen to any teams when they change their coach somehow they'll find new belief and their confidence rises.....
until they get found out and they'll be in deep shit again. MU is still mediocre team same as Inter

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Can someone put them out of their misery already?
Some qotes from fif

It was a training session between Frankfort and Handa. Skriniar as a midfielder just showed everyone today that we have no fucken midfield, Vecino, Valero, Gagshit and the rest of them are fucken fraud, they are not even football players, I'm 20kgs overweight and I bit all my money I'd put better display than these fucken clown cunts.

Candreva should never play a single game for the rest of the season.

Perisic can go fuck himself.

Spalletti has no dignity if he did he'd resign and get the fuck out of the club, but he's planning on fucking things up even more so he gets paid his fucken clause, fraud con dump fucken piece of shit.

Just fucken end this season now I just can't take it anymore

I'm glad we're scoring more without Icardi.

The person who gave Candreva a new contract should hang himself from the highest bridge.

It’s really embarassed. It’s even embarassing that we already knew that before the game, and players like Hasebe even said that they can beat us, and they did

Most fun I had while Inter is on tv whole season. When I saw Candreva, Vecino and Grandpa in starting 11 I decided to go outside and wash my car.
Cleaning all that mess was more exiting from watching my favorite team, thank you Spaletti&co.

Last edited:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Lol MU was just lucky against PSG. They got trashed in the next game by Arsenal. I know their performance improving since Mourinho left but that's what almost always happen to any teams when they change their coach somehow they'll find new belief and their confidence rises.....
until they get found out and they'll be in deep shit again. MU is still mediocre team same as Inter
They have been great in most of their games. It’s not just some freak reaction to the change from Mourinho to Solskjær. They show consistency. I can see them reach the final if they go all in on the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)