Europa League 2018/19 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The thing is, Roma is too inconsistent. But Atalanta and Torino are only 6 points from Inter. If They lose the derby this Sunday it'll get interesting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Inter : Omg juve only does well in serie a because of refs and cheating and more

Also inter : hey watch us lose a homegame against fucking frankfurt 2 days after Juve smashed the worlds best defensive team 3-0
Also inter : hey my dick is actually a vagina full of poo

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Inter : Omg juve only does well in serie a because of refs and cheating and more

Also inter : hey watch us lose a homegame against fucking frankfurt 2 days after Juve smashed the worlds best defensive team 3-0
Also inter : hey my dick is actually a vagina full of poo
You underrating Frankfurt though. It's a match up on eye level.

- - - Updated - - -

like all 8 of them in the last 5min.
It's like watching Juventus.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
The thing is, Roma is too inconsistent. But Atalanta and Torino are only 6 points from Inter. If They lose the derby this Sunday it'll get interesting.
Would be great seeing Atalanta going in Champions, I wouldn't bother at all seeing Torino either, but there are more probabilities that one of Roma or Inter to finish 4th, even though Toro has a great fixture program, they only got Juve away and Milan home as tough games.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You underrating Frankfurt though. It's a match up on eye level.

- - - Updated - - -

It's like watching Juventus.
Looking at the players, inter would be vastly superior if they had a proper mentality, backbone, determination, grit, tactical plan, motivation and perseverance

But its inter, so they dont have any of that.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Haller with an absolute shite game.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at the players, inter would be vastly superior if they had a proper mentality, backbone, determination, grit, tactical plan, motivation and perseverance

But its inter, so they dont have any of that.
Not true at all.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Would be great seeing Atalanta going in Champions, I wouldn't bother at all seeing Torino either, but there are more probabilities that one of Roma or Inter to finish 4th, even though Toro has a great fixture program, they only got Juve away and Milan home as tough games.
Atalanta wouldn’t stand a chance in the qualifying round for CL. They couldn’t even knock out Copenhagen in the EL qualifies. Torino? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)