Europa League 2018/19 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Inter parked the bus the same way Crotone does

Sooner or later Frankfurt are going to score if they fix their final passes in the box

inda loses against the likes of Parma, Cagliari, etc. They can still shit the bed

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
yes, we don't really care if we play home or away

also our fans will outperform theirs at san siro turning it into a home game

definitely doable task
:tup:

Go full frankfurt at them in Mailand. You don't have to worry about conceding away goals anymore. A High scoring draw will do.

No idea why Inda didn't even try for at least one goal.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
zagreb played well today? Don't you think?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not bad from them, quite well organized. Benfica played like shit. Worst game I saw today since the new coach arrival. From a great exhibition that probably got us the league against Porto to this. He admitted hes focusing on the league, so he kinda prepares the games but not clearly assuming them like he did against Galatasaray. The result is okay, though. A normal Benfica would solve this at home by the 30th minute. Let's see.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I'm missing a few medals @Mark

Also the bigger club than juve sure delivered in EL
Fixed, sorry about that good sir!

@Mark yeah it would't add because he already had that award for 2014, duplicate awards are disabled as they would clutter the display. So just one award per type is displayed.

Instead, we add to the award that's active, just edit the desc of that specific award from Admin CP > Users > Awarded Medals and add the extra year(s). You have to browse and find it then edit.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Fixed, sorry about that good sir!

@Mark yeah it would't add because he already had that award for 2014, duplicate awards are disabled as they would clutter the display. So just one award per type is displayed.

Instead, we add to the award that's active, just edit the desc of that specific award from Admin CP > Users > Awarded Medals and add the extra year(s). You have to browse and find it then edit.
I must be blind since I don't see Awarded Medals under users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)