Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What we need are 3 Khediras.
If that happened I'd stpp watching Juve
One is too much already
His best game this season was vs Madrid and we lost :(

- - - Updated - - -

Must be a shitty feeling waiting for that epic CL anthem to kick in and then you hear the EL shitty theme. :3::
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Let's sign their #10.
Jack and Ramsey pls
Lafayette would be welcomed too alone with bellerin

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenal winning the Europa League, while we have to settle with losing CL finals is the equivalent of your mate (Arsenal) fingering fat Suzzy and getting a handjob, while you (Juve) got to fuck Cute Cathy but couldn't cum.
I'd take fat suzy anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Does fat Suzzy have a cute face?
:klin:

- - - Updated - - -

My God....the grinta of Atl Madrid's players is just amazing. If i was ever a football player, i would have fit right into this team of murderers.
Me n u
Mauro n pavel
I'm Mauro:heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Andiamo Berlin::lol3::

- - - Updated - - -

Wish he played here
RUS and Alex would still be here:sad:
I miss my nigga RUS

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Atletico - Marseille would be a really good final.

Two clubs of great temper, great fans, entertaining managers, great individual quality up front, Costa vs Rami, Atletico is nice, Marseille is nice.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Griezmann.. Wow. Dude spent 85 minutes defending in his own box, I swear there are crosses he actually heads into safety standing between his own two central defenders. And then he gets one half a chance, basically just the one long ball that was slightly difficult to deal with and he turns it into a goal.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Griezmann.. Wow. Dude spent 85 minutes defending in his own box, I swear there are crosses he actually heads into safety standing between his own two central defenders. And then he gets one half a chance, basically just the one long ball that was slightly difficult to deal with and he turns it into a goal.
@higuain @Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)