Europa Conference League 2022-23 (1 Viewer)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The EL was one thing, but if we end up in this absolute bottom of the barrel competition, I'm tempted to say we should pull a vintage talian and not give a fuck. Focus on the league instead and use this shit as testing ground for Next Gen players.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The EL was one thing, but if we end up in this absolute bottom of the barrel competition, I'm tempted to say we should pull a vintage talian and not give a fuck. Focus on the league instead and use this shit as testing ground for Next Gen players.
This is the one competition that Slovenian cunt won’t ban us from lmao

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Kids in the first rounds, take it seriously towards the end. Winning mentality is made by winning, in the end we need all we can get.

That is if UEFA don't ban us.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
So... We should hope West Ham win the currently playing final? That way we'll make the conference League next year? If Fiorentina win we won't even make it to the conference League? Or am I wrong?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)