Europa Conference League 2022-23 (4 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They're top 3 in Die Eredivisie, and only 5 points off top spot. Granted, they are nothing special, but neither are Lazio. Stop being a facetious and petty little shit. I still love you though. Oh, and Fuck The Chain Smoking Cunt.
?

That particular Tuzzer posts #SarriBack every few days. Of course I’m going to make fun of that sort of mental illness, m’love.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fiorentina almost blew up a 4:1 away win from the first leg. They were losing 0:3 at home, against a Polish team. They scored two late goals and made it through eventually. Basel for them in the semifinal.
After quite some time we could have Italian teams in the final of every European competition.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Fiorentina almost blew up a 4:1 away win from the first leg. They were losing 0:3 at home, against a Polish team. They scored two late goals and made it through eventually. Basel for them in the semifinal.
After quite some time we could have Italian teams in the final of every European competition.
Tbf the ref was horrible. Fiorentina didn’t get a clear pk while Lech got a ridiculous one

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Could have won 4-1 has Jovic not missed a sitter.

Italiano is doing good work at Fiorentina tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fiorentina was a cursed team for me for years, always good squads that underperformed with too much turmoil until Italiano came. He is doing great work, will be at a bigger club this summer or next.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Fiorentina was a cursed team for me for years, always good squads that underperformed with too much turmoil until Italiano came. He is doing great work, will be at a bigger club this summer or next.
i'd hire him just for the lolz, commisso would call all media to bitch about everyone's going to juve only for the money

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The final of what though? Mid table teams?

Fair play to them but wtf is this shit arse competition, will never understand it.
I think it's a good idea to have a 3rd tier UEFA competition, and one that is unlikely to see Champions League teams fall into it by accident, but it says a lot that this is only the 2nd page of this thread lol, although this is a Juventus forum obviously.

That Roma won it in its first year, and made at least the final of the EL the following season I think has done it a huge favour in legitimising it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think it's a good idea to have a 3rd tier UEFA competition, and one that is unlikely to see Champions League teams fall into it by accident, but it says a lot that this is only the 2nd page of this thread lol, although this is a Juventus forum obviously.

That Roma won it in its first year, and made at least the final of the EL the following season I think has done it a huge favour in legitimising it.
Roma has no place in the ECL tbh, they are a EL or intermittent CL team by level, so winning the ECL is nice, but personally, I thought it hilarious how they celebrated it so much. But this is a club that has never really won much in its history outside of the Coppa Italia, so I get it. Actually, the ECL is the Coppa Italia of the Euro club competitions lol.

Ultimately it's the level of the old Intertoto Cup - good teams from small leagues and mediocre teams from good leagues. It's 15th placed PL team against 9th place in a crap Serie A in the final, ffs. Absolute mediocrity.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's because it's a bunch of wannabe youths against two grown men who have been in that situation many times before.

Also:

i-have-the-high-ground.gif

Dutch football does seem to have a real problem with hooliganism these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)