Europa Conference League 2022-23 (3 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wow English fans are literally the scum of Earth.
You should see them when they vacation on the islands and get drunk - rowdy, obnoxious and love to stir shit.

I can't wait to witness our awesome performances in the Conference League next season against Znaft FC, Saftat SC, and Bodomar Gulaft.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
You should see them when they vacation on the islands and get drunk - rowdy, obnoxious and love to stir shit.

I can't wait to witness our awesome performances in the Conference League next season against Znaft FC, Saftat SC, and Bodomar Gulaft.
They are also known for coming to Cracow in Poland for vacations and basically devastating the 1000 years old Old Town.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Commisso: "Juventus who congratulated West Ham? I didn't like it at all, I don't know who makes the decisions in that team... It would never have happened here".

For once I'm on his side.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Commisso: "Juventus who congratulated West Ham? I didn't like it at all, I don't know who makes the decisions in that team... It would never have happened here".

they are tolerating their idiotic fans when they celebrate heysel, so he'd better shut up about juventus

on each occasion he talks to the media, he comes across as an extremely butthurt old man. this is the first only good point i can remember from him since he returned to italy:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

Jj shouldn’t be congratulating everybody that wins a trophy, it’s embarrassing and pathetic. It’s not going to suddenly make anyone like us. But congratulating West Ham was no different than congratulating Sevilla or Inter, it’s what Jj does, they always congratulate the winners. If Viola want to be a victim because they choose to believe it was a dig at them that is their problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)