Europa Conference League 2021/2022 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Congrats to Roma but honestly they won the best 7th place cup. They are talking about it like it is the CL..
They had not won any European trophy since the 1960’s when they had also won their only similar semi-relevant trophy with the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup(predecessor of the Uefa Cup) , while when it comes to AS Roma as a club winning anything at all in general they had last won the Coppa Italia and Supercoppa back in 2008.

So yeah , for the tinpot club that they are this is certainly a major historic achievement for them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
the greatest city ever deserves better clubs tbh.
I see your point but tbh i hope not, we already got the Milan clubs to make up for it… they giving us enough competition as it already is along with the Napoli, Atalanta’s and butthurt Fiorentina’s or Torino’s whom’s primary season objective is just to win the derby with us. :lol:

Only way i’d want the Roma teams to do any better is if the they just switch places with the Milano ones which is pretty much what happened in the past aswell, whenever they were irrelevant then Roma , Lazio and Napoli stepped up and put up a a challenge for the Scudetto, with the only thing that all those seasons had in common was that it was Juventus that all of them had to compete with across many different generational shifts and i assume that given the history of those clubs it will likely stay the same for the foreseeable future.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
They had not won any European trophy since the 1960’s when they had also won their only similar semi-relevant trophy with the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup(predecessor of the Uefa Cup) , while when it comes to AS Roma as a club winning anything at all in general they had last won the Coppa Italia and Supercoppa back in 2008.

So yeah , for the tinpot club that they are this is certainly a major historic achievement for them.
So they are tying Mourinho up I guess. after all he got them to the top 20 in Serie A..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)