Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (12 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
didn't i already tell you i am not looking for nit picking teeny internet wars ? go back playing with your toddler friends, if you are only able to argument on that level.

and to be back to the topic:

today we saw who was world class or better who was not. draxler basically shit his pants every time he got the ball and did the easy pass back, whenever germany was looking for a solution and that is how you are not world class ... just like hazard. btw the cleaning staff of the italian national team called because they tried to figure out what those little foot marks inside of your defenders pants where. using a magnifying glass they found out that it was your belgian world class players foot prints that have been imprinted deep in the italian defenses pockets, because they hid there all game against italy.

poor andrea, i can definitely understand him. they did so well and this was probably his best shot to win something with italy.
Barza wom the WC ffs

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5304004 said:
Just look at the teams that Germany faced on the world cups, he scored most of his goals in the group stage rounds against 3rd world countries, Europeans knows him better and how to cover him properly
Hmm... lets see

WC 2014: 3 goals against portugal (group stage). 1 goal against USA (group stage). 1 goal (opening goal) against Brazil (semi-final).

WC 2010: 1 goal against australia (group stage). 2 goals and 1 assist against England (Last 16). 1 goal (opening goal) against Argentina (semi-final). 1 goal against Uruguay (match for 3rd place).

You claimed all his goals are against 3rd world nations. Apart from Australia these are all top footballing nations and none of them is a 3rd world country as you claimed. From ALL to NONE :lol:

You claimed all his goals are in the group stage. He scored in 4 games after that are not in the group stages. Two of those games are semi-finals.

So no you are wrong. There is no two ways about it.

Muller is crap :lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Me too, they had a really fine showing. Beat Belgium, Sweden, knocked out Spain, defended incredibly well, played attacking football also, and even took Germany to 120 minutes and pk's. And when Schweinsteiger missed, Italy had all the momentum... but it wasn't to be :cry:

Proud of Italy in this Euros. Gutted to have it end like this

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
This is my favourite italian team I have ever had the pleasure to watch.

Nobody gave less than 100% in each game I have never seen so much heart from a team.

I would give most of the credit to Conte for that he was absolutely brilliant.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Barza wom the WC ffs
barza is not a scrub who thinks "hey, i won something 10 years ago, i am satisfied". this was probably the last time he was still kind of in his "peak" able to perform properly with the Gigi+BBC setup. In two years others may come and it will probably never be so easy to win international honours again. i can totally understand that he kind of thinks of his international "nazionale" carreer to be over. a title ten years ago does not change that.

going by your logic Padoin should retire, because he basically already won with us everything he could realistically achieve. i wonder why he keeps playing. who wants to give their part to the success anyways. getting many titles as benchwarmer on real madrid is also great, right ?

nesta must be one hell of a lucky world cup winner

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
barza is not a scrub who thinks "hey, i won something 10 years ago, i am satisfied". this was probably the last time he was still kind of in his "peak" able to perform properly with the Gigi+BBC setup. In two years others may come and it will probably never be so easy to win international honours again. i can totally understand that he kind of thinks of his international "nazionale" carreer to be over. a title ten years ago does not change that.

going by your logic Padoin should retire, because he basically already won with us everything he could realistically achieve. i wonder why he keeps playing. who wants to give their part to the success anyways. getting many titles as benchwarmer on real madrid is also great, right ?

nesta must be one hell of a lucky world cup winner
You said it was 'his chance to win something' though. I get what you mean, but you phrased it a bit weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)