Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (10 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wait so it doesn't reset till after the quarter finals? That's ridiculous! Italy are going to have half a team missing even if they pass. For some reason I thought it reset after the round of 16.
It's absurd. 2 yellows in 5 matches gets you suspended. Should be 3 yellows. I like the reset after QFs so you can't be suspended for final. But 2 yellows in 5 matches is ridiculous.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's absurd. 2 yellows in 5 matches gets you suspended. Should be 3 yellows. I like the reset after QFs so you can't be suspended for final. But 2 yellows in 5 matches is ridiculous.
Insane. Can't see none of the BBC getting through a game against Germany without a yellow.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not bitter. I hardly blame the players. But the way we were set up was ridiculous.

The reason people are mocking me is because I stick my neck out.
Your players were rubbish for the most part. Part of that is the way they were set up, but part of that is the lack of effort and heart. Half of them were basically walking around the pitch any time Wales had the ball. Such poor mentality. Overrated and overhyped players, hence the reason most of them play in the EPL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)