Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (63 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not sure 1st place is good for us. :D 2nd place means game vs Switzerland and easier side like Salvo pointed, 'only' with Spain/Croatia in quarters.
i know, but this way you get a 3rd placed team, which you will beat for sure and then..........

Italy in QF :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

so much plotting and your country isn't even qualified :touched:
and you want yours to fail for some reason :shifty:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I miss the 16 team tournament. Euro 2012 was a great tournament, quality teams, goals and drama. Almost every game meant something. This bloated, watered down 24 team version (with this pathetic system of 4 of the best 3rd place teams advancing) is just another reason why UEFA is a corrupt, greedy and money grabbing piece of shit organisation that needs to be disbanded. This tournament has been a farce so far, best remembered for hooliganism, terrible apparel, popped balls and teams being able to quality from a group with two losses. Garbage.

Rant over.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Oh and Italy's reward for finishing 1st? A very tough game against the 2nd place team from the group of death and a very difficult run to the final. And yet an average as fuck Switzerland get to play a fellow second place team due to the "luck" of the draw wtf kind of bullshit is this.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Oh and Italy's reward for finishing 1st? A very tough game against the 2nd place team from the group of death and a very difficult run to the final. And yet an average as fuck Switzerland get to play a fellow second place team due to the "luck" of the draw wtf kind of bullshit is this.
Thay can play Germany. :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
There should be more teams. It's all about participation, right?? Qualifiers only between Denmark, San Marino, Gibraltar and Malta. All other teams already qualified. 2 months long. The best team faces an all-star team from the players that already went out. :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, invite Australia as well, cause they love the tournament and are eager to try.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)